Thread: Account Issues With All TeamLava Games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Make sure you also send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can look into you game.
    Dear Kooky Panda ,

I Sent email to Teamlava twice , but didn't get any response now , what can I do now except waiting ??
    My storm8 ID is JoeyHoneybee . My device is IPAD 2 , my error game is Dragon Story .

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyHoneybee View Post
    Dear Kooky Panda ,

I Sent email to Teamlava twice , but didn't get any response now , what can I do now except waiting ??
    My storm8 ID is JoeyHoneybee . My device is IPAD 2 , my error game is Dragon Story .
    Wait is the only option .
    I am sure they have tons of emails right now and are working hard to get everyone as soon as possible.
    Try and stay close to your email if you can, so once they respond, if they have any additional questions, you can answer them fast.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Wait is the only option .
    I am sure they have tons of emails right now and are working hard to get everyone as soon as possible.
    Try and stay close to your email if you can, so once they respond, if they have any additional questions, you can answer them fast.

I know I need to wait , but from yesterday to now no response from Teamlava , I'm wonder they should reply me if they received my email , right ?? How I know they're processing on my problem ?? Or just waste my time to wait ?? I'm so disappointed ......

The Honorable Panda
    I know I need to wait , but from yesterday to now no response from Teamlava , I'm wonder they should reply me if they received my email , right ?? How I know they're processing on my problem ?? Or just waste my time to wait ?? I'm so disappointed ......
    You should of gotten an automatic email back with a ticket number. If you did not get one, check your spam folder and make sure you email went to support@teamlava.com
    Do not keep sending numerous emails.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

You should of gotten an automatic email back with a ticket number. If you did not get one, check your spam folder and make sure you email went to support@teamlava.com
    Do not keep sending numerous emails.
    Thanks for your reply , I'm received a ticket number , then what can I do now ?? I'm waiting been 3 days .....

New Resident
    Thanks for your reply , I'm received a ticket number , then what can I do now ?? I'm waiting been 3 days .....
    We've all been waiting three days. I'm sure there are so many emails right now. The more you flood them, the longer it's going to take. Let them try to fix things as quickly as they can without lagging things up. If it's been three WEEKS, then I figure you can start complaining every three hours... but for the time bring, try a little patience. All of us here have similar situations. How about you start a bakery... making cookies is relaxing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wenquinn View Post
    How about you start a bakery... making cookies is relaxing.
    TL games have become anything but relaxing. The problems like the coin bugs are bad enough, but now worrying that your game might be hijacked and ruined by another player because of a problem TL caused but refuses to compensate you for makes it completely aggravating.

If any of you had your games messed up by another player during the glitch and TL refuses to compensate you as one of the posters said above, please let all of us know. I'm not buying gems for thses games any more if that's how this is "resolved."

Quote Originally Posted by wenquinn View Post
    We've all been waiting three days. I'm sure there are so many emails right now. The more you flood them, the longer it's going to take. Let them try to fix things as quickly as they can without lagging things up. If it's been three WEEKS, then I figure you can start complaining every three hours... but for the time bring, try a little patience. All of us here have similar situations. How about you start a bakery... making cookies is relaxing.
    Well , I don't Beleive you experience the same problem with us , otherwise you won't saying like this , I'm so disappointed you said waiting 3 weeks is reasonable .

Teamlava can refuse to offer any games to us , but after they released the games , they have responsibility to make sure the game running smooth