Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Account Issues With All TeamLava Games

Account Issues With All TeamLava Games

Hey guys,

You may have experienced account issues with any to all of your TeamLava games earlier today, anywhere from 5:30pm - 8:30pm PDT. If you were able to get into the game, the screen may have displayed an account that did not look like yours. This issue should have been fixed around 8:30pm, so you should be seeing your account again.

Please restart your device and check if you are able to access your games. If you are still experiencing any issues, please post more details in this thread, but also send an email to support (support@teamlava.com) so we can continue investigating your accounts for any issues.

Thank you for your patience as we address this issue!
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 07-25-12 at 05:05 PM.

My treasure story is completely blank (dark screen) except for icons at top which show strange numbers. 1000 gems?

New Resident
    Bakery Story
    THE COOKIE JAR
    ID: flirtymonkey
    ITEMS SOLD/REMOVED during account issues:
    Drink mixer (basic)
    White Oven
    Elegant Chair
    Mother's Day flowers
    Bread Shelf (20 gems)

Wow. I was gone and missed all of this. I saw all the locked threads in the WHAT'S NEW section. I can't believe I missed this.

Unsuccessful !!

I just restart my device , it's still stay in level 1 , but I should be level 40 on dragon story & level 14 on city story , who can help me ??

Host(ess)
    My bakery and restaurant wont let me in. I get a no internet connection message then force close. I know its connected because I have my farm back and my nightclub works. Already tried restarting severla times. Id is scp67.

I don't exactly know what happened. Was there an account mix up glitch?

Host(ess)
    And I tried to send an email to the teamlava address but couldn't. I tried 4 times. I tried and I was able to send email to other people though.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyHoneybee View Post
    Unsuccessful !!

I just restart my device , it's still stay in level 1 , but I should be level 40 on dragon story & level 14 on city story , who can help me ??
    What's your device model and Storm8 ID?

Which games displayed the incorrect level?

Try reinstalling the game, restarting the device, and then log back into the games. Post an update in this thread if you're still experiencing issues after reinstalling and restarting again.

Quote Originally Posted by scp67 View Post
    My bakery and restaurant wont let me in. I get a no internet connection message then force close. I know its connected because I have my farm back and my nightclub works. Already tried restarting severla times. Id is scp67.
    What's your device model?

Try reinstalling the game, restarting the device, and then log back into the games. Post an update in this thread if you're still experiencing issues after reinstalling and restarting again.

New Resident
    Also my menu...

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast