Page 21 of 369 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Love this hourly battle arena! The only gripe is using 5 gold bars for the ultimate attack. If the gold is reduced to 2 or 3, I would not hesitate to use them liberally.

how come my battle arena and the battle goal just missing?!?!
    I've already collected several Leviathan eggs, and the whole things just disappear?!?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by andreeamanu View Post
    Defeat pegasus l8 with scorpion l8!
    Thanks for sharing. Just used my level 10 Scorpion to defeat a level 13 Pegasus. Now I have 2 pearls... 97 more to go... lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    What dragons did you use?
    I used Athletic, Fire, and Sunrise, all epic. I was fighting a coral dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    My arena takes 6 hours in between battles win or loose. 6 bars of gold to fight again right away is this right? My healing takes 12 hours for my dragons and 30 bars gold I have several exhausted dragons is this right? Just making sure jake. If I play even every 6 hours all of my dragons will be wounded. Lol. Just checking since this is a test. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Bashed Leopard level 11 with Fire epic :3
    I don't have a lot of epics and I don't want them all hibernating. So I'm gonna play it safe.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiefairey View Post
    My arena takes 6 hours in between battles win or loose. 6 bars of gold to fight again right away is this right? My healing takes 12 hours for my dragons and 30 bars gold I have several exhausted dragons is this right? Just making sure jake. If I play even every 6 hours all of my dragons will be wounded. Lol. Just checking since this is a test. Thank you.
    IMO It seems that part of the test is giving different times/prices..... They will see what timing and pricing works best

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    IMO It seems that part of the test is giving different times/prices..... They will see what timing and pricing works best
    Well I hope they pick hourly and the lowest price (^_^)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dsfmgadd View Post
    how come my battle arena and the battle goal just missing?!?!
    I've already collected several Leviathan eggs, and the whole things just disappear?!?!
    Hello! The same thing happened to me, battled twice but now the arena is gone. The upgrade features such as showing the time clock that displayed above breeding/crops/etc. have also reverted to the old version.

I have a dragon healing now so I hope that it returns! And hopefully the arena will return as well, it's a cool and exciting new feature.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefdragon View Post
    Well I hope they pick hourly and the lowest price (^_^)
    I think they will do "random" price and time, same like boosted breed or something...