Page 18 of 369 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Rhino Keeper
    What a great bday gift TL! Been so depressed for getting older and this new update lighted up my face!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zhynabella View Post
    What a great bday gift TL! Been so depressed for getting older and this new update lighted up my face!
    Happy Birthday! :3

Host(ess)
    Well I'm surprised that I actually got the dragon battles today on my ipad 😮.
    Before this the only other beta I got was the boosted breed for a whopping 50,000 apples!
    I'll admit that the battles are a little cheesy tho 😕.

Still loving this feature, only thing is I wish it was on the game account I actually use. Wish I could send this over to my iPad ;0)

Btw, hours ago it said goals would be released, still none. Just FYI.

YUSSSS I WAS FINALLY CHOSEN FOR A BETA TEST!

ID: joeyc0417

Now I'm doing battle hourly! Thanks! TL for bring this in. It's a fresh change from getting fails in my dragon breeding ^.^

Executive Chef
    Well, I got this feature, but I doubt I'll be using it. I've battled three times and each time my dragon has lost. So I wasted 15,000 coins battling, it takes 500 coins to heal each, and it takes six hours for each to heal. It looks like winning will be difficult, at least on my very unlucky island (I do not have good luck with anything else either) yet it will take *99* wins to get the Leviathan!? At this rate all my dragons will be exhausted, my coins depleted, and I'll only get a few leviathan pearls for my trouble. No thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad I was chosen for this beta too. Was upset this morning because I didn't get Quetzal due to the Dawn trees fail time. Now I have a new thing to do with this game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Well, I got this feature, but I doubt I'll be using it. I've battled three times and each time my dragon has lost. So I wasted 15,000 coins battling, it takes 500 coins to heal each, and it takes six hours for each to heal. It looks like winning will be difficult, at least on my very unlucky island (I do not have good luck with anything else either) yet it will take *99* wins to get the Leviathan!? At this rate all my dragons will be exhausted, my coins depleted, and I'll only get a few leviathan pearls for my trouble. No thanks!
    What dragons did you use?