Page 20 of 369 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bellarose2012 View Post
    I just tried my first battle with a level 10 Atlantis against a level 14 firestorm and lost.
    Play fire with fire. It's a powerful element, I think :3
    And has to be epic. Our opponents have an unfair advantage over us.
    They are at higher levels!

Rhino Keeper
    Kinda scary to put my dragon in the healing spring. It seems like it vanished. Wish it would show the dragon we placed on the healing spring. Now I have to wait for 6 hours to get my lightning dragon back.

Question: What will happen to our dragons if we don't heal them? Let's say we're not going to use them anymore to battle. Will it affect the amount of coins it produce?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefdragon View Post
    Kinda scary to put my dragon in the healing spring. It seems like it vanished. Wish it would show the dragon we placed on the healing spring. Now I have to wait for 6 hours to get my lightning dragon back.

Question: What will happen to our dragons if we don't heal them? Let's say we're not going to use them anymore to battle. Will it affect the amount of coins it produce?
    From post #1. "Losing a match will Exhaust your dragon. Exhausted Dragons can be healed with the new Healing Spring Building available in the Market. While exhausted, dragons cannot participate in breeding, trading, evolving, questing, or battling. They will still produce coins, however. "

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefdragon View Post

According to first post
    Losing a match will Exhaust your dragon. Exhausted Dragons can be healed with the new Healing Spring Building available in the Market. While exhausted, dragons cannot participate in breeding, trading, evolving, questing, or battling. They will still produce coins, however.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks midnightmeerkat and henrylucky1. Just finished my second battle with Wild. I used my level 10 Mirage against it. I won with just 1 bash. Yippee!

New Resident
    Yus! I have it! Defeated a lv13 Rose with my lv10 Saphire

Executive Chef
    I'm healing a dragon but I can't see how much time it takes because I don't want to click on the finish button. Were the gold trap time updates for IOS 1.4 rolled back to the way they used to be? I don't see the time anymore when I click on the progress bar and the old icons are back where the finish button replaced them, but now I'm scared to click on them. :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I'm healing a dragon but I can't see how much time it takes because I don't want to click on the finish button. Were the gold trap time updates for IOS 1.4 rolled back to the way they used to be? I don't see the time anymore when I click on the progress bar and the old icons are back where the finish button replaced them, but now I'm scared to click on them. :P
    You should be safe if there is no amount where the gold bar is in the icon

Defeat pegasus l8 with scorpion l8!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Yep but it takes 6 hrs for your dragon to heal. So I guess we can use other ones, but if they lose, we can't put them in the healing thing for 6 hrs. So our arena will be at a stand still. I think.
    Mine is 12 hrs for the dragon to heal, and 6 hrs between battles, win or lose