Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Account Issues With All TeamLava Games

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    If you guys perform the usual steps (reinstall, restart, etc) and recover all of your games BUT one, then it can be easily fixed by a support agent. Just send an email to support and mention that you have regained access to all of your games after the fix except for one game. Include the name of the game, your profile name, and game level for the game you're still missing and they'll help recover it for you.
    I think you will notice (if you read the posts here and in the several other threads) that players are trying to email support but their emails are not going through. This has been a complaint since last night when the game problems started. So...maybe you could check on why the emails are bouncing back?

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    If you guys perform the usual steps (reinstall, restart, etc) and recover all of your games BUT one, then it can be easily fixed by a support agent. Just send an email to support and mention that you have regained access to all of your games after the fix except for one game. Include the name of the game, your profile name, and game level for the game you're still missing and they'll help recover it for you.

It's strange , I get back my original level on City Metro , it's nice , but my dragon story is still level 1 since I should be around level 40 , why Teamlava didn't recover for me ?? Pls help .

I invited another player in FS. The player who I added was a 4 star. After I sent the invite, it showed an entirely different name and a 1 star account. This happened after losing hours of work adding inventory to my shop.

Obviously the fault is all mine. I should never have bought such a second rate device from Apple and will send them an email telling them how unsatisfactory their programming and equipment is. I think Teamlava should also let them know that Apple needs to hire better programmers so this well written software can run the way it should.

Unhappy RS: Lost gems

stormID: corsican12
    game: RS
    level: 41

I had something close to 200 gems (something like 19x) hours ago but now my RS game says I have 148 gems. I have no recollection of spending over 50 gems over night (I barely logged on). Hope this can be fixed, and fixed soon.

P.S. I play RS on Android. I've also rebooted and reinstalled the game when I saw I'd lost gems but that didn't fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by corsican12 View Post

I had something close to 200 gems (something like 19x) hours ago but now my RS game says I have 148 gems. I have no recollection of spending over 50 gems over night (I barely logged on). Hope this can be fixed, and fixed soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by seanboals View Post
    I invited another player in FS. The player who I added was a 4 star. After I sent the invite, it showed an entirely different name and a 1 star account. This happened after losing hours of work adding inventory to my shop.

Obviously the fault is all mine. I should never have bought such a second rate device from Apple and will send them an email telling them how unsatisfactory their programming and equipment is. I think Teamlava should also let them know that Apple needs to hire better programmers so this well written software can run the way it should.
    Lmao! you know those apple products can't even tell time properly.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by corsican12 View Post

Make sure you also send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can look into you game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Make sure you also send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can look into you game.
    Dear Kooky Panda ,

I Sent email to Teamlava twice , but didn't get any response now , what can I do now except waiting ??
    My storm8 ID is JoeyHoneybee . My device is IPAD 2 , my error game is Dragon Story .

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyHoneybee View Post
    Dear Kooky Panda ,

I Sent email to Teamlava twice , but didn't get any response now , what can I do now except waiting ??
    My storm8 ID is JoeyHoneybee . My device is IPAD 2 , my error game is Dragon Story .
    Wait is the only option .
    I am sure they have tons of emails right now and are working hard to get everyone as soon as possible.
    Try and stay close to your email if you can, so once they respond, if they have any additional questions, you can answer them fast.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    There is issues again tonight

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast