Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Habitat Cap Upgraded to 35 + Pink Dragon Color Released!

Host(ess)
    How about pushing habitat limit up to 36 so I can get this passion pit habitat?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxykeyz View Post
    How about pushing habitat limit up to 36 so I can get this passion pit habitat?
    Please push the habitat limit to 40.... In the usual practice, 1 color allow to have 5 habitat, ( not counting diamond). Now, we have red, yellow, blue, green, purple, white, pink, adding heart(red+blue) , 8 colors, so the habitat cap should be 40

Host(ess)
    Please once again increase the habitat level, even by another five or more! Please

Fashion Designer
    Please make diamond fields that can hold more than one dragon, if you will not increase the habitat cap. And please listen to the greate idea to make them in platform style

Rhino Keeper
    They gave us five habitats for Pink, yet only seven Pink Dragons. You should have plenty of room for Passion.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by profsink View Post
    They gave us five habitats for Pink, yet only seven Pink Dragons. You should have plenty of room for Passion.
    I wrote this on another thread, will go as answer to this to. The problem is mainly that diamond fields just holds one dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    .... I give you a example: there are as to day 86 availabl dragons (including this weeks realese of left and right heart dragons, the ceasar dragon and passion dragon, i also includ the pasts LE:s and the three craftable ones). There are 9 diamond/infinify diamond hybrids kinds. We are today able to have 35 habitats. If you have all your diamond kinds in diamond fields tvat would leave you with 26 other habitats and those together can hold 78 other non diamond kinds of dragons. There are 77 different other non diamond kinds of dragons. So this week you could acctually fit all but as of next week you would be full.

The big concern is that you can not fit an extra dragon (no matter if it is common, rare or super rare) to trade, not if you have to evolv at lvl 3 anyway......

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    I wrote this on another thread, will go as answer to this to. The problem is mainly that diamond fields just holds one dragon.
    I certainly agree with you there is no space to put another dragons if you put all your diamond in a diamond field! The habitat limit should increase by levels and at level 94 it should be 60 habitat!! But no one is listerning but we post anyway!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by profsink View Post
    They didn't give us five habitats for pink... at least one has to be a passion pit,for example.
    Well, at least we can keep two doubles of pink habitats. I'd like another tiny dragon, but i still need kite (not to mention pegasus, but I don't have diamond anyway).

And here it is the last day of January and still no update for android users including valentine update. Fun game but not thrilled that I'm being asked for v-day cards but no quest shows for my unupdatedable version, see others with the new habitats and dragons, but still stuck with no update. It really would be nice if devs released versions across the board!!!!! Oh well - maybe next year

Host(ess)
    Im maxed at 35 habitats, now there are adorable new dragons, and I have to sell other dragons to get the new ones, going to be a sad cycle every new edition of dragons. Wont be buying anymore gold for new dragons due to the max though...but thanks for some sort of upgrade