Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to start selling Diamonds

Farm Supplier
    when will be it mu turn to have this problem (

feels badman

Not trying to cause an argument here, but I honestly don't think large diamond habitats are needed. I currently have a diamond and 2 hybrids myself and I understand the purpose of the diamond habitats myself. They hold 20,000 coins! More than double of any other habitat in the game. That means if you have one of each hybrid type, plus the 2 pure diamonds, that's 9 habitats... or 180,000 coins you can collect every morning when you wake up, plus all your other habitats' earnings. Adding large habitats would just be over****, in my opinion.

Executive Chef
    Some people were lucky enough to breed MANY diamonds and/or infinities. and they start running out of space. Let's be honest, who wouldn't like to keep 2 or 3 diamonds? Eheheh

Plus, even the lowest value Diamond-type dragon (at level 10) can fill the habitat to max in about 7 hours.

Executive Chef
    And i guess it's not even abput the money. After having pver 5 or 6 million coins, money is not a big issue xD

In this case, I would probably just build the 9 habitats right away and put the duplicate diamonds in them until I can replace them with the hybrids I'm missing. I wouldn't really complain about having too many of any type of diamond dragon and not enough habitats. That's just being greedy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaflame View Post
    Not trying to cause an argument here, but I honestly don't think large diamond habitats are needed. I currently have a diamond and 2 hybrids myself and I understand the purpose of the diamond habitats myself. They hold 20,000 coins! More than double of any other habitat in the game. That means if you have one of each hybrid type, plus the 2 pure diamonds, that's 9 habitats... or 180,000 coins you can collect every morning when you wake up, plus all your other habitats' earnings. Adding large habitats would just be over****, in my opinion.
    I know about the economy of the game argument. I don't care about making money, i think all higher lvl players can agree to that it is not a problem to make the coins at higher lvl. So just add new habitats that can hold dragons but NOT cash then. That way it wouldn't effect the economy of the game but we were still able to keep our diamond dragons.

I have a good neighbor who have 10 diamonds, 3 infinitys and several of the diamond hybrids. He refuses to sell any of his diamonds. I can acctually undrestand at. If the diamond is supposed to be ultar rare and everybody wants to breed one why shouldn't you be able to keep yours if you are lucky enough to breed multiples?

As for myself i don't have a hoard of diamonds, i just have two. I might sell one of them and my extra zombie i'll probarbly trade, but still i can't fit the upcoming new dragons of this week. My only option is to put diamond hybrids into ordinary habitats, and in that case what is the point of diamond hybrids? They just takes looong time to breed, hatch and evolve. I think they should be special and go in diamond fields.

To me, I see this as a Pokemon-style game. The overall goal for me is to collect one of each dragon type. I really don't see a need to keep duplicates of anything, except as extra coin generators until you replace them with a dragon I am missing from my collection. I guess everyone is entitled to play it their own way, but ultimately TL makes the rules anyway.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaflame View Post
    In this case, I would probably just build the 9 habitats right away and put the duplicate diamonds in them until I can replace them with the hybrids I'm missing. I wouldn't really complain about having too many of any type of diamond dragon and not enough habitats. That's just being greedy.
    I'm sorry, i'm not trying to come of as greedy (and don't think i am). I give you a example: there are as to day 86 availabl dragons (including this weeks realese of left and right heart dragons, the ceasar dragon and passion dragon, i also includ the pasts LE:s and the three craftable ones). There are 9 diamond/infinify diamond hybrids kinds. We are today able to have 35 habitats. If you have all your diamond kinds in diamond fields tvat would leave you with 26 other habitats and those together can hold 78 other non diamond kinds of dragons. There are 77 different other non diamond kinds of dragons. So this week you could acctually fit all but as of next week you would be full.

The big concern is that you can not fit an extra dragon (no matter if it is common, rare or super rare) to trade, not if you have to evolv at lvl 3 anyway.

Everybody playes this game differently, for me the most importent thing and what gives me a challange is to have one of each, i can still do that and that meens the game is more or less over next week. For others the most importent thing is to have as many diamonds as possible and gets their thrills out of seeing that 44 hours/gold sign. That is not greedy that is just different prioritys, and we do have the right, no matter what to voice our wish for large diamond feilds (they don't even have to be able to hold more coins than the small ones) without beeing called greedy.

Executive Chef
    And there are the pink dragons in pink habitats, and this new passion pit. It starts getting a bit cluttered...they raised the habitat cap by five habitats, but soon that won't be enough.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast