Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: [Android] Dragon Story: Valentine's Day - How to claim the Rose Archway

Executive Chef
    I sent Support an email yesterday morning. Haven't heard back yet, but hopefully, it will be soon.

I asked to have the Rose Archway added and it is on my island according to my friends. But after I received the email saying it had been placed on my island, I have been unable to access my island/account since then. I've emailed Support and they have tried to fix it multiple times, but it hasn't worked. They apparently forwarded it to Engineering, but I've yet to hear anything. I haven't had access to my Dragons for over a week because of this problem. I have tried reformatting my phone, uninstalling the apps, transferring through Storm8 games and nothing has worked. Another player just posted a topic on the forum with this happening to them too, but it apparently fixed itself. Help

Quote Originally Posted by TyPat77 View Post
    I asked to have the Rose Archway added and it is on my island according to my friends. But after I received the email saying it had been placed on my island, I have been unable to access my island/account since then. I've emailed Support and they have tried to fix it multiple times, but it hasn't worked. They apparently forwarded it to Engineering, but I've yet to hear anything. I haven't had access to my Dragons for over a week because of this problem. I have tried reformatting my phone, uninstalling the apps, transferring through Storm8 games and nothing has worked. Another player just posted a topic on the forum with this happening to them too, but it apparently fixed itself. Help
    I sent you a PM asking for some information.

Farm Supplier
    Okay, so the Rose Archway was unlocked for me, and I placed it on my island, and my gold amount didn't change. But then when I went back in later, I was short 50 gold. Can I me reimbursed for this? Or am I out 50 gold? I haven't even had a chance to email TL yet; I want to see if a Mod can give me any ideas on here before I do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx08 View Post
    Okay, so the Rose Archway was unlocked for me, and I placed it on my island, and my gold amount didn't change. But then when I went back in later, I was short 50 gold. Can I me reimbursed for this? Or am I out 50 gold? I haven't even had a chance to email TL yet; I want to see if a Mod can give me any ideas on here before I do.
    It was unlocked but when you clicked on it, you BOUGHT that one for 50 gold. The first page of this thread gives instructions on how to claim your rose archway FREE for completing the goal. Follow those instructions to get the one you deserve free on your island. Unfortunately, TL will not refund the gold for the one you purchased.

Host(ess)
    I just recently ran into the same trouble as what TyPat77 highlighted, I'm not sure if the archway is on my island yet, but I'm unable to caves my island or account. I sent an email to support recently but no reply as yet

Host(ess)
    Sorry, I meant access, not caves. I do hope I'll be able to get access for my island soon!

New Resident
    I habe sent an email XD i got all on the 1st time never been so lucky

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post

There is an issue with one of the goals that Support can easily fix if you send us an email. After you complete Matchmaking Mother Pt. 3, the goal unlocks Rose Archway in the Market, but also rewards you with one Rose Archway too. The reward item is correctly added to your account, but due to limitations with current Android features, you will not be able to retrieve the item.

But we can easily help and place the Rose Archway on your island if you send us a quick email.

After you complete Matchmaking Mother Pt. 3, please email support@teamlava.com with the following message and include your Storm8 ID so we can help you claim your Rose Archway.

Important: Please include [dragon:5057] in your email. It will help us locate your ticket.l

Hi Support,

I have completed Matchmaking Mother Pt. 3 and need help retrieving my Rose Archway in Dragon Story. My Storm8 ID is: [write your Storm8 ID here]

[dragon:5057]
    Just sent an email to claim my Rose Archway and now wondering 'how long should I wait for it?'. :-)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chefline View Post
    Just sent an email to claim my Rose Archway and now wondering 'how long should I wait for it?'. :-)
    It can take 3-5 days before a support agent responds to your ticket. They do have limited staff on weekends.
    Keep an eye out for it on your island. You will have an option to buy more for 50 gems , so be careful and do not accidentally buy another one.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast