Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Android] Dragon Story: Valentine's Day - How to claim the Rose Archway

Exclamation [Android] Dragon Story: Valentine's Day - How to claim the Rose Archway

There is an issue with one of the goals that Support can easily fix if you send us an email. After you complete Matchmaking Mother Pt. 3, the goal unlocks Rose Archway in the Market, but also rewards you with one Rose Archway too. The reward item is correctly added to your account, but due to limitations with current Android features, you will not be able to retrieve the item.

But we can easily help and place the Rose Archway on your island if you send us a quick email.

After you complete Matchmaking Mother Pt. 3, please email support@teamlava.com with the following message and include your Storm8 ID so we can help you claim your Rose Archway.

Important: Please include [dragon:5057] in your email. It will help us locate your ticket.

Hi Support,

I have completed Matchmaking Mother Pt. 3 and need help retrieving my Rose Archway in Dragon Story. My Storm8 ID is: [write your Storm8 ID here]

[dragon:5057]
    Last edited by sehana; 02-22-13 at 02:55 PM.

Farm Supplier
    When does it come out for Amazon/Kindle Fire?

Why don't I have the Matchmaking Mother goal?

Banned
    Pretty sure android launch is broken sent an email to support hopefully its fix before others try.... double check quest book if quests arent there dont try breeding it wont work !!!!!....same issue as ceasar earlier as far as I can tell.....BEWARE!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have that goal either. Have a pop up to breed left and right hearts but isn't in my quest book. Do I now play valentine or new dawn as a quest popped up on nd about the nd tree? Confused lol

Fashion Designer
    Please tell me this will also be available to your Kindle Fire players as well.

Banned
    Oh congrats so vday is out for android

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamezebra View Post
    Pretty sure android launch is broken sent an email to support hopefully its fix before others try.... double check quest book if quests arent there dont try breeding it wont work !!!!!....same issue as ceasar earlier as far as I can tell.....BEWARE!!!
    you are awesome. everywhere i go on this forum i see this msg protecting the unaware droid users. ur name should be codenameSUPERMAN!! (with the exclamation marks!) lol

and i as well do not have the quests but i couldn't help myself and i bought 2 habitats...hope this doesn't back fire on me. they take upwards of 20hrs to build and i know i would be antsy if i had to wait that long once the quests finally showed up. i did try for pink just in case thinking a 5hr fail time wouldn't **** me with a love...too bad i got a 15hr tusker lol...oops. late nigt for me i guess

Executive Chef
    Finished the last of the goals that were listed in the ND game, installed Valentine, but see no goals yet in the Valentine game. A bit confusing ... are we to play on Valentine or ND?? I guess we wait for what ever problem there is with Valentine goals to be remedied?

Executive Chef
    Haven't seen Matchmaking Mother goal. Should wait for that before sending email to support (as above)?

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast