Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturn Dragon - RELISTED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Weird, thought that isn't a purple in this combi.. How is it possible?!
    dont know. I didnt see the both in the breeding den myself. she just told me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Maybe it picked the two Purple elements from both Cosmics?
    Ooo, I SO want to find out, but due to the double increase, I won't speed it up. Sure am curious if the egg in the Den (40 hr) is the same as the Magic egg in the nest (also 40 hr). My other nest holds a Trickster egg.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRA7 View Post
    Breeding rules changed when the peacock was released so you can get magic as a fail and if you think about it if you can get a peacock which is a pure element why not a magic dragon which is also pure
    We know that now, the rules were changed after others have brought it up. You can't compare Peacock with Magic, Peacock is pure colour yes but not really... lol we need a new name for these new dragons.

Peacock and Dawn Tree are pure colours but they also have hidden colours so you could call them hybrids, at least the trading portal seems to think so too giving you 2 gems for them.
    So getting a Peacock from Cosmic/Cosmic is expected, a Magic and Air... no it shouldn't happen, but these new hybrids (Mythic and Cosmic) can also breed pure colours. This is new and confusing because you can't get a pure colour unless Diamond was involved... Not anymore, the new hybrids can too.

I hope that makes sense.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    We know that now, the rules were changed after others have brought it up. You can't compare Peacock with Magic, Peacock is pure colour yes but not really... lol we need a new name for these new dragons.

Peacock and Dawn Tree are pure colours but they also have hidden colours so you could call them hybrids, at least the trading portal seems to think so too giving you 2 gems for them.
    So getting a Peacock from Cosmic/Cosmic is expected, a Magic and Air... no it shouldn't happen, but these new hybrids (Mythic and Cosmic) can also breed pure colours. This is new and confusing because you can't get a pure colour unless Diamond was involved... Not anymore, the new hybrids can too.

I hope that makes sense.
    New hybrids only give pure colours if two of them are in den.

Mythic/Mythic = Fire and Air
    Cosmic/Cosmic = Magic and Air

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post

I hope that makes sense.
    The new rule makes sense to me and I've never had these new colors split they act like a pure element with the only exception being the portal see's the as extra colors. I do admit its a little odd but I've done a fair amount of testing and they stay pure during breeding as far as I can tell...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRA7 View Post
    The new rule makes sense to me and I've never had these new colors split they act like a pure element with the only exception being the portal see's the as extra colors. I do admit its a little odd but I've done a fair amount of testing and they stay pure during breeding as far as I can tell...
    I didn't say anything about Peacock and Dawn Tree splitting....

Exclamation Oh Gawd Finally!!!

My first try combo was Diamond + Cosmic, and that failed miserably for multiple times. *>.>, then I tried Cosmic + Cosmic... results ... the same! So, I moved along with Cosmic and Scorpion. I said, this should be it! I thought. Boy was I proven painfully wrong! I failed more on this combo, than the diamond and cosmic, (lol ) Then, I went back to Diamond and cosmic combo, thinking ... maybe I'll get myself a hybrid Diamond (HA!) Wrong again! After 6 tries I finally got my Saturn but no Hybrids... but that's okay. I Got My Darn tootin SATURN!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by UneCerise_ledessert View Post
    My first try combo was Diamond + Cosmic, and that failed miserably for multiple times. *>.>, then I tried Cosmic + Cosmic... results ... the same! So, I moved along with Cosmic and Scorpion. I said, this should be it! I thought. Boy was I proven painfully wrong! I failed more on this combo, than the diamond and cosmic, (lol ) Then, I went back to Diamond and cosmic combo, thinking ... maybe I'll get myself a hybrid Diamond (HA!) Wrong again! After 6 tries I finally got my Saturn but no Hybrids... but that's okay. I Got My Darn tootin SATURN!
    Congrats, hope I Will get it soon, so far lots of magics and airs, 3 trickster and another cosmic, Im gona Give up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UneCerise_ledessert View Post
    lol that sounds like what I have been doing! I switched back to Diamond and got 8 hours and Cosmic in the nest...

Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Congrats, hope I Will get it soon, so far lots of magics and airs, 3 trickster and another cosmic, Im gona Give up
    No Peacock? You should get a few before Saturn if you have bad luck like me lol

Farm Supplier
    FINALLY!! So hard to get! Recommendations would definitely be Diamond and Cosmic. Soooo many fails with that combo at first, then switched to Eagle and Cosmic and another load of fails, switch back to Diamond and got it first time :-)