Quote Originally Posted by profsink View Post
They gave us five habitats for Pink, yet only seven Pink Dragons. You should have plenty of room for Passion.
I wrote this on another thread, will go as answer to this to. The problem is mainly that diamond fields just holds one dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
.... I give you a example: there are as to day 86 availabl dragons (including this weeks realese of left and right heart dragons, the ceasar dragon and passion dragon, i also includ the pasts LE:s and the three craftable ones). There are 9 diamond/infinify diamond hybrids kinds. We are today able to have 35 habitats. If you have all your diamond kinds in diamond fields tvat would leave you with 26 other habitats and those together can hold 78 other non diamond kinds of dragons. There are 77 different other non diamond kinds of dragons. So this week you could acctually fit all but as of next week you would be full.

The big concern is that you can not fit an extra dragon (no matter if it is common, rare or super rare) to trade, not if you have to evolv at lvl 3 anyway......