Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Habitat Cap Upgraded to 35 + Pink Dragon Color Released!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    I have an idea !!
    Can anyone check the breeding calculator ?
    (because, it can't appear on Android and my modem is in my mother handbag )
    I haven't checked lately but we found out the breeding calculator is wrong with pink element

Executive Chef
    I think if you breed virtue and Island, we can't get Diamond because just 3 elements (pink, blue, green )
    But, I don't know the truth, I'm just Android player.......

Executive Chef
    Your looking at the element in the wrong way. It's a single element with a chance to split. It does not start out as 2 elements. When putting dragons in the breeding den to even qualify for diamond you must first have a minimum of four elements. Only having 3 element disqualifies you from diamond contention. Then the elements that will be pulled for breeding are pulled and then bred. If you were to breed fire/light/water in a breeding before any element is combined it must be pulled first. If fire is not pulled in this breeding combo you can't breed a magic or a pink you. So if your breeding island/virtue the way the algorithm is setup is to first check the number of elements in the breeding. After checking the number of elements in the breeding it then decides the number of elements it will pull for the breeding. If it pulls all 4 you breed a diamond. 3 or 2 it will then read elements and go from there.

Using a pink hybrid would not increase your chances at diamond because of the splitting. Once 4 elements are used you qualify, if it is then decided not to use all 4 thats it.

I'm not stating my opinion this is fact. I have already spoken to jake about this and it is confirmed. Using a single pink element with a hybrid will not yield a diamond because there is only a total of 3 elements. Everything else i have wrote after that is all speculation on how i think the algorithm works.

Executive Chef
    need a darn edit button and the post came out a little harsh. all was explained with a smile

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    I haven't checked lately but we found out the breeding calculator is wrong with pink element
    I just checked, and it looks like it's been fixed. You guys are talking about the calculator on the Dragon Story Wiki, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    I think if you breed virtue and Island, we can't get Diamond because just 3 elements (pink, blue, green )
    But, I don't know the truth, I'm just Android player.......
    But the pink dragon could split into white and red, thus giving you 4 elements. But then you might be right, the game might only look at the elements that the dragons have and not that the dragons can split into two elements.

Wow, this is so confusing...I'm almost glad I didn't get the update.

Rhino Keeper
    Love all the design of pink dragons, especially bubble and flower dragon

Fashion Designer
    Never mind the last part of my last post;I didn't see Takiofallen's post.

Executive Chef
    It has to be possible if the pink can split... I don't even understand what your saying after you say "pull". I don't feel like going through all the work of messaging Jake and idk why you would but it would be very misleading if that were true.

Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    Your looking at the element in the wrong way. It's a single element with a chance to split. It does not start out as 2 elements. When putting dragons in the breeding den to even qualify for diamond you must first have a minimum of four elements. Only having 3 element disqualifies you from diamond contention. Then the elements that will be pulled for breeding are pulled and then bred. If you were to breed fire/light/water in a breeding before any element is combined it must be pulled first. If fire is not pulled in this breeding combo you can't breed a magic or a pink you. So if your breeding island/virtue the way the algorithm is setup is to first check the number of elements in the breeding. After checking the number of elements in the breeding it then decides the number of elements it will pull for the breeding. If it pulls all 4 you breed a diamond. 3 or 2 it will then read elements and go from there.

Using a pink hybrid would not increase your chances at diamond because of the splitting. Once 4 elements are used you qualify, if it is then decided not to use all 4 thats it.

I'm not stating my opinion this is fact. I have already spoken to jake about this and it is confirmed. Using a single pink element with a hybrid will not yield a diamond because there is only a total of 3 elements. Everything else i have wrote after that is all speculation on how i think the algorithm works.

Executive Chef
    And if your saying that you while breeding the pink element you have fire/light/pink being bred, and two elements are being pulled that means you could breed a justice dragon with whatever element you choose to breed pink with

Executive Chef
    And using a single pink element wouldn't be possible. Using a virtue dragon would be. Are you sure he isn't playing on words if that is what he said?

Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post