Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Account Issues With All TeamLava Games

I'm missing things as well. I sent an email but was told they can't (more like won't) do anything about it. These items were bought with gems. I didn't list all the items but weeks ago I wrote down everything I had. I am going to compare the list when I find it. I really wanted to use the tiles I was missing and I would have had to buy more gems. Actually Teamlava would have gained money from me. I won't buy gems until this issue is resolved. I really enjoy these games but I'm tired of the gem traps, missing items and the nasty names people have as their restaurants and conversations. I thought this was a clean family friendly game. It isn't. I wish it was. It is listed under kid's games. That needs changed.

Wow I am sickened to hear what happened to so many. I am SO sorry some would have the audacity to spend someone else's gems and coins. I could see moving a few chairs around just to see what happened, but that's it. Wow, I really hope everyone is compensated. Good luck everyone. And yes, as sweetstuff25 said....take care of these people first. We got such a huge update I didn't expect a new one for a month anyway....please do right by everyone!

Sorry, I meant sweetstuff525.

I have deleted and re-installed bakery story. I have also restarted my device and there has still not been a change. I am still 680,000 poorer. The bought items are still all over my bakery so the TL staff can see for themselves. I was finally able to send an email to TL this morning. Now it is a waiting game to see if I get a response.

Banned
    I think I really lucked out. I only play Farm and City nowadays after reaching 90-something levels on BS, RS and Fashion and then getting locked out of my original account.

I never actually saw that my farm looked different at all. All I noticed was that I got gifts from a few people who weren't my neighbors. I was sooooooo confused by it! I thought maybe I'd gotten extremely drunk late last night, and didn't remember doing so or remember friending three people. I'd sent gifts to all my neighbors around 3am CST (dog bowls to all). Early this morning, while accepting gifts, I had the option to send gifts back to three people. I thought that was strange since I was sure I'd gifted all of my neighbors, and then I realized that I didn't recognize those neighbors' names.

But, I don't recall my farm looking any different than usual at any point. Weird. So, I guess it was only my neighbor list that got switched with someone else. Even if my farm had been temporarily invaded by a different player, I only have five gems, not that much to sell, and not that many coins with which to buy stuff.

I feel badly for those of you who got worked over by the glitch and sneaky players. Here's hoping you'll get your gems, coins and things back.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Wait is the only option .
    I am sure they have tons of emails right now and are working hard to get everyone as soon as possible.
    Try and stay close to your email if you can, so once they respond, if they have any additional questions, you can answer them fast.

I know I need to wait , but from yesterday to now no response from Teamlava , I'm wonder they should reply me if they received my email , right ?? How I know they're processing on my problem ?? Or just waste my time to wait ?? I'm so disappointed ......

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyHoneybee View Post
    I know I need to wait , but from yesterday to now no response from Teamlava , I'm wonder they should reply me if they received my email , right ?? How I know they're processing on my problem ?? Or just waste my time to wait ?? I'm so disappointed ......
    You should of gotten an automatic email back with a ticket number. If you did not get one, check your spam folder and make sure you email went to support@teamlava.com
    Do not keep sending numerous emails.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You should of gotten an automatic email back with a ticket number. If you did not get one, check your spam folder and make sure you email went to support@teamlava.com
    Do not keep sending numerous emails.
    Thanks for your reply , I'm received a ticket number , then what can I do now ?? I'm waiting been 3 days .....

New Resident

Exclamation Corrupted Social Spot - Pet Hotel

My 'social spot' in Pet Hotel isn't working right. My entire neighbour list is gone and I am not receiving any neighbour invites although I've been told that they've been sent. When I invite new neighbours, they do not appear in the 'pending' list.

I've tried to reinstall the game and restart my device, but there is no change.

Running on iOS.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyHoneybee View Post
    Thanks for your reply , I'm received a ticket number , then what can I do now ?? I'm waiting been 3 days .....
    We've all been waiting three days. I'm sure there are so many emails right now. The more you flood them, the longer it's going to take. Let them try to fix things as quickly as they can without lagging things up. If it's been three WEEKS, then I figure you can start complaining every three hours... but for the time bring, try a little patience. All of us here have similar situations. How about you start a bakery... making cookies is relaxing.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast