Thread: Help - Game will not load

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    4 years or more for some people and it saddens me although I can log in with Android (locked out of iOS). One year is too long let alone 4 or more. I held out hope something would happen and changes to improve the game would be implemented (via the "survey" that was given to us who could play a few months back). I guess it was only a dream. Why keep shutting out those who invested in the game? Do you not hear the players calling out to invest more into the game? Yet the ones who aren't playing the game as intended and have been reported on many occasions keep showing up in Leaderboards using fake currency to advance. That's taking money away from the company and shouldn't be tolerated. My intention with the last couple of sentences isn't to be mean or flaming staff I promise you. I just don't see the sense of locking out honest players and doing nothing to the dishonest who are ruining the game. It's sad that, as optimistic as I have been, I'm starting to lose hope. Please S8, throw us a bone at least. Thank you.
    Last edited by northernlight412; 04-30-24 at 06:00 PM.