Thread: LIST-COLLECTIBLES - How to get them in Farm, Restaurant and Bakery Stories.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Host(ess)
    Be nice if they just posted the new rules for it under the FAQs

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kstar9 View Post
    Be nice if they just posted the new rules for it under the FAQs
    I know, right?!? We get on screen tutorial popups on basic things like how to sell an item, but nothing on something new. We just have to jump in with both feet and hope we do it right and not was time, coins or gems in the process.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    I know, right?!? We get on screen tutorial popups on basic things like how to sell an item, but nothing on something new. We just have to jump in with both feet and hope we do it right and not was time, coins or gems in the process.
    The FAQ are written an maintained by forum members, not TL staff. TL as only ever really explained how the basic functions of the games work. It is often up to the forum members and players to figure out how stuff works and determine if there are bugs. If you want a full explanation of how NEW things work, I suggest that you wait at least two weeks after a new feature has been introduced, and then read through all the threads about the new feature. The people who like to explore new things on their own will have described what they did, what issues they had, and what the benefits and drawbacks of the new feature are.

Also, if you're worried about encountering bugs, always check the "known bugs" thread for the game you are playing to see which bugs have already been identified. Bugs are usually first noticed by someone within hours of the bug showing up. (However, figuring out exactly what triggers a particular bug may take several days because feedback from several players is usually needed.)