Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 1/14/15

I purchased two of the coffee bean bags and received two of the "espresso bar" icons for my collectables. So clearly what you purchase doesn't directly correlate with what collectable you get. It's a little bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleyes17 View Post
    I purchased two of the coffee bean bags and received two of the "espresso bar" icons for my collectables. So clearly what you purchase doesn't directly correlate with what collectable you get. It's a little bizarre.
    Similar experience. I bought the display case and the espresso bar and got two espresso bar icons in my collectibles.

I have no plans to buy more of these items, so it's highly likely I may never earn the Golden Bean Award. And continue to live my life without regret.

;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Looks like a new version for android since I don't have it yet, but not really bothered since this is a very gem heavy update!
    Probably for the Google Play version. The coffee update appears in all its glory on the amazon dot com version of the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Why on earth is this in Restaurant and not Bakery?

Hey everyone, just wanted to clarify something about the new Gold Bean Statue. You can either purchase it directly from the Market or you can try your luck with the Solid Gold Coffee Bean Collection. You have a chance for any of the collectibles in this collection to drop with any purchase below:

Pastry Case

Espresso Bar

Bean Bag

Open Mic

Some may be more difficult to find than others, so don't get discouraged. Once you have collected all 4, head to your Collections menu and redeem them for your reward!

Good luck!
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 01-14-15 at 01:40 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyB111 View Post
    Why on earth is this in Restaurant and not Bakery?
    Bakery had coffee shop goals a few months back. So just spreading the love I guess.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    A golden coffee cup would have been better than the weird bean thing. (didn't read all the posts, someone may have already said this).
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone, just wanted to clarify something about the new Gold Bean Statue. You can either purchase it directly from the Market or you can try your luck with the Solid Gold Coffee Bean Collection. You have a chance for any of the collectibles in this collection to drop with any purchase below:

Pastry Case

Espresso Bar

Bean Bag

Open Mic

Some may be more difficult to find than others, so don't get discouraged. Once you have collected all 4, head to your Collections menu and redeem them for your reward!

Good luck!
    I don't understand, we have to buy the gems items? Then we have a chance to win the strange gold bean thing? Is that right?
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    A golden coffee cup would have been better than the weird bean thing. (didn't read all the posts, someone may have already said this).
    No one suggested this before you, and it's brilliant! I would actually buy that! Not this weird beanhole LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    I don't understand, we have to buy the gems items? Then we have a chance to win the strange gold bean thing? Is that right?
    That's just one way to obtain it. But tbh if I wanted that gold coffee bean thing so bad I'd just buy it for 1 million coins outright.