Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Surprise Box Wedding Cake? Tell us!

Unregistered

Question Surprise Box Wedding Cake? Tell us!

I have read of only one First Prize, the Wedding Cake, from the Valentines surprise box. Thx for the photo! Did anyone else get the wedding cake?? Just how rare is it? Im hoping to have an idea of it's rarity, if I decide to go for it.
    I would love to have the ID's of someone who has the Wedding Cake, to actually see it! Please ring in if you got one!! Thanks everyone-your bakeries are all looking so cute with the new decor! Gems or coin, I am always amazed at the creativity of my neighbors with the decor items

Unregistered

Bump

I would like to know what my odds oof getting one are too. I have only heard of this one on the forum and have never seen such a wedding cake on neighbor visits. Anyone?

Unregistered

Not me!

After reading the thread I spent-well I don't want to say how much trying to get the Wedding cake. Let's just say I have lots n lots of those lil' heart strings and some of the large cupcake dispays which are nice. They can at least be used beyond Valentines Day. A strange colors though, in my opinion. There isn't one single piece of BS furniture that will match with it. None!
    Now back to the thread. Searching for the wedding cake. How many got one? I may keep trying.....

Unregistered

Talking Who has the wedding cake?

Could that person put up their ID so I can go and see it? I think the thing looks amazing. Or if there is any other player who has one.

Unregistered

Bump for the morning

I want to know what you guys think the odds are too of getting that cake

Unregistered

Question

I wish whoever won that Wedding Cake could share their ID or tell us how big it is. I'd like to see how she/he integrated it into their bakery design.

Unregistered

wedding cake

I would love to post my ID so you could come look, but I have done this before and I get alot of people sending an invite then posting on my wall how stupid I am for buying the boxes. I do not need any more harrassing.
    I have taken a picture so you can see the size.

Unregistered

Thank You

It was nice of you to take the time to post. It this the only one out there so far? It's big, but very cute. Santa gave me an iTunes gift card in my stocking. Maybe I'll buy some gems and give it a go!

Unregistered

Thumbs up Wedding Cake

That sure would put a finishing touch on my bakery! I just spent $99 on gems (don't bother trolls-it's my business and I'm happy with what I got) I think I got every other item. The little tables with the balloons and flowers are my favorite. The big cake stands are very cool too. As the previous poster mentioned though, after Valentines these odd colors may be hard to work with! Depending on your bakery, they are not exactly neutral. OK I didn't get one, but hope someone else will-c'mon Wedding Cake! Thx for posting yours.

Unregistered

Talking

I don't think it would be hard to decorate with. It looks great with her pinks and purples, or red or blue or rainbow. If I got it, I'd find a way.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast