Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairytale Dragon-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by holly_angel View Post
    Nothing wrong, but its a rare dragon, I find rares are most easily achieved without any extra elements.

Try air w forest, then once u have fairytale, go for gold w diamond and air
    Thanks. Only thing I understand hard, that it is only a "rare" dragon, not "ultra rare", and despite to this, I made 3 rares (fairy), 1 super rare (paraket), and not a single rare fairytale.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Can anyone help me? I am breeding diamond with paraaket to get fairytale . After so many fails (10+ fruit , 3 fairy , 1 paraket ) still no fairytale. Theoretically this combo (diamond + paraket ) should work . I wanna use this combo for tiny chance fr gold. Do i do something wrong ?
    I used fruitful x fruitful and finally got it. Try diamond x fruitful, it could lower your fruitful outcomes. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Thanks. Only thing I understand hard, that it is only a "rare" dragon, not "ultra rare", and despite to this, I made 3 rares (fairy), 1 super rare (paraket), and not a single rare fairytale.
    Btw, I got 3 parakeets before FT, thought it didnt make sense either except these are new so act like super rare.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got one of these new dragons, second try with Parakeet and Fairy. However, my cosmic habitat is still empty because I cannot get any of those dragons......I think TL needs to make some of these dragons more common so they are easier to get. I'm ready to give up on this game. They are introducing so many new dragons and they are all rare or super rare and it's impossible to get them. They are taking the fun out of this game. I still need over 40 dragons and I'm getting maybe one new dragon a week..........at this rate of trying to get new dragons and the rate of new dragons TL is releasing it will be impossible to ever catch up. And I'm sorry but NO WAY am I paying mega bucks for a little dragon I get to watch on my screen.....I will give up this game first because they charge way too much for the dragons.

New Resident
    I agree with you. This game hasn't been fun for me for quite some time. I keep playing because I keep thinking that maybe something cool is coming, and I am trying to be patient. But I can't seem to get anything new anymore. Not even the older rare and common dragons that I am still trying to collect before they take them all away. There are too many new dragons, I almost NEVER get a new breed, and I hate the fact that they keep removing dragons from the market. I don't even know where to begin. Losing motivation to hang on...

Quote Originally Posted by lilobrat05 View Post
    I finally got one of these new dragons, second try with Parakeet and Fairy. However, my cosmic habitat is still empty because I cannot get any of those dragons......I think TL needs to make some of these dragons more common so they are easier to get. I'm ready to give up on this game. They are introducing so many new dragons and they are all rare or super rare and it's impossible to get them. They are taking the fun out of this game. I still need over 40 dragons and I'm getting maybe one new dragon a week..........at this rate of trying to get new dragons and the rate of new dragons TL is releasing it will be impossible to ever catch up. And I'm sorry but NO WAY am I paying mega bucks for a little dragon I get to watch on my screen.....I will give up this game first because they charge way too much for the dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know how many attempts I've had at breeding this since it was released - I've had my first (and second) Parakeet, ONE Fairy, and an orchard of Fruitfuls. No Fairytale in sight.

I got my Fairytale yesterday with Parakeet level 4 and Parakeet level 8, first try. I'm not looking foward to try the second one, I don't think I'll be this lucky twice

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if FT and fairy would work?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amygdane View Post
    I wonder if FT and fairy would work?
    For a second FT? Yes it should.

Rhino Keeper
    Would Diamond and Parakeet or Fairy etc work to get FT? Or would you just get air and forest fails (aside from diamond hybrids)