Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairytale Dragon-

Fashion Designer
    Fairy and Parakeet go me my FT first try with that combo. Thanks for the tip!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    Fairy and Parakeet go me my FT first try with that combo. Thanks for the tip!
    Congratulations.

Rhino Keeper
    The new market looks freaking awesome

Rhino Keeper
    I can not get a FT at all XP tried fairy x four leaf, four leaf x parakeet, dawntree x air, diamond x diamond, etc. And nothing. I now have a 33 hour wait v.v

Fashion Designer
    Omg. 11 fruitfuls in a row. Finally a fairy. But no fairytale

Farm Supplier
    after breeding lot of fruitful and fairy, i finally got the failytale by using fairy and dawntree today

I bred level 4 Pegasus and level seven air and got it first try! Hope that you guys know by now that it's a green and yellow hybrid.

Executive Chef
    Can anyone help me? I am breeding diamond with paraaket to get fairytale . After so many fails (10+ fruit , 3 fairy , 1 paraket ) still no fairytale. Theoretically this combo (diamond + paraket ) should work . I wanna use this combo for tiny chance fr gold. Do i do something wrong ?

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a timer for fairytale elements yet? Fairytale, big bad, Cheshire all limited but how long do we have? I dont even have cosmic yet and im all over the fairytale element since I don't want to miss out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Can anyone help me? I am breeding diamond with paraaket to get fairytale . After so many fails (10+ fruit , 3 fairy , 1 paraket ) still no fairytale. Theoretically this combo (diamond + paraket ) should work . I wanna use this combo for tiny chance fr gold. Do i do something wrong ?
    Nothing wrong, but its a rare dragon, I find rares are most easily achieved without any extra elements.

Try air w forest, then once u have fairytale, go for gold w diamond and air