Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturn Dragon - RELISTED

Banned
    I used diamond and cosmic about three times. One cosmic and two genies. With cosmic and eagle I got a firestorm. Now cosmic and scorpion got me 14 hours. After this ill try diamond and cosmic twice more then to back to something else. So many dragons I'm missing I don't know where to start and where to end. It's frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Congrats, hope I Will get it soon, so far lots of magics and airs, 3 trickster and another cosmic, Im gona Give up
    Thank you, and wish you all the luck. Hope you will get it very soon. Fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I have a question that only a mod could answer...

I used Diamond/Cosmic and got Magic and Air.. that's ok, we know it is possible to get a Magic and Air fail with Diamond, but I used Cosmic/Cosmic and I got Air and a Magic fail! How is this possible? You shouldn't be able to get Magic without a red/blue combo and Air without Air/Air combo when there is no Diamond involved.

Cosmic/Cosmic SHOULD be
    Peacock
    Cosmic
    Saturn
    Genie
    Trickster

Can I have some information please? Were the breedin rules changed? I would like this to be reported, I think there maybe a problem with my game.. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRA7 View Post
    Breeding rules changed when the peacock was released so you can get magic as a fail and if you think about it if you can get a peacock which is a pure element why not a magic dragon which is also pure
    This is NOT a new phenomenon and was NOT introduced with Peacock's release. This was happening long before these recent hidden-color dragons.
    I posted on two different threads weeks ago that when I paired Virtue with Virtue, expecting either Virtue, pink-white, pink-red, or red-white, I instead got Fires and Lights. Nobody paid any attention because, as someone here stated, breeders at the time were generally not interested in pairing any identical unicolors except Diamonds.
    So add this to your breeding manual if it's not already in there: pairing identical blended elements will produce either a dragon of that same blended element or a dragon of one of the component elements.

Banned
    Since the pinks and blacks started splitting, I fail to see how getting a magic or air is impossible. I'm too bored to get all wizard like but it happens. Has been for a while.

What would be interesting is to see whether Saturn-Saturn drops only cosmic unicolors (Cosmic, Saturn), purple unicolors (Magic, Peacock), Air, and purple-yellow hybrids; or whether it may ALSO drop Fire, purple-reds and yellow-reds, including mythic unicolors (Mythic, Atlas).
    Aren't these "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" types just loads of spellbinding fun? They make breeding for pink hybrids and black hybrids seem simple in comparison!

Correction to above: even if Saturn-Saturn were to also parse the red, it wouldn't produce Atlas; only Mythic. (That's IF it's parsing cosmic-purple-yellow-red and not just cosmic-purple-yellow.)

Fashion Designer
    Finally got Saturn after 4 air, 2 cosmics, 4 genies and 3 magics.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    So you guys still speed breeding ?!
    Are you not hit with the double prices ?
    I am ... double everything. Just means no gold purchased or used and long, long, long waits.

Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    So you guys still speed breeding ?!
    Are you not hit with the double prices ?
    Nora, they will speed regardless. TeamLava has always known that what they will gain from over-charging the addicted will eclipse any revenue lost from those who are cured or were never seriously afflicted.
    Expect to see speed breeders hide their buy-n-try habit with claims that the gold they are using is free. But we know that neighbors, the wheel, and download bonuses can only get you but so much gold - enough to clear an occasional hurdle but not enough for countless attempts at a single dragon in a matter of minutes.
    Watch the Eclipse thread later today. You know what to look for.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Nora, they will speed regardless. TeamLava has always known that what they will gain from over-charging the addicted will eclipse any revenue lost from those who are cured or were never seriously afflicted.
    Expect to see speed breeders hide their buy-n-try habit with claims that the gold they are using is free. But we know that neighbors, the wheel, and download bonuses can only get you but so much gold - enough to clear an occasional hurdle but not enough for countless attempts at a single dragon in a matter of minutes.
    Watch the Eclipse thread later today. You know what to look for.
    lmao I agree 100%
    I used some gold when Saturn was released but stopped because it is the only dragon I need and it would be boring if I got it right away. I still haven't bought any gold since the changes to breeding hours, even though nothing changed for me I refuse to buy because everyone is being treated differently and I would like it if we ALL got the half hours same gold cost.