View Poll Results: What level are you and what are your speed up costs and breed time?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

12 3.24%
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

7 1.89%
  • Level 1-30, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

5 1.35%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

24 6.49%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

20 5.41%
  • Level 31-60, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

19 5.14%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

101 27.30%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

108 29.19%
  • Level 61-94, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

74 20.00%
Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Breed Times/Speeding up gold price increased?

Rhino Keeper
    ok so basically its totally random..TL messing wid our heads as usual...sum have half the breed time, sum have double the gold, sum have the same ratio..well congrats to those wid the half breeding times..atleast they are happy..i found out abt this coz of a post on the passion dragon thread,otherwise wudnt have known, coz my game remains the same..

Rhino Keeper
    I am just putting this out there as a possibility...maybe TL is going to be rolling out some other changes that MIGHT make getting gold easier? Idk, maybe we will be able to gift more gold OR the Quest thing is coming to all and the dragons quest will bring back more gold when we get it. OR nothing positive will come but I hope they had to do something like this to counter balance a change we are going to get. Just a thought.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by megaloos View Post
    They didn't lower the price on my stable (25g) after one week ... They took the stable away! (of course before I could round up the gold bars)
    they lowered the upgrade cost at higher levels. Not sure about the lvl 1 price, don't think any changes were made to that, they probably think 25g is actually quite low, I know the lowest was 13.

Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    Typical.

I actually think I'm quitting.
    I'm actually kind of immune to it from the time the Android parity thread 1 was created. And this thread is even hotter than parity thread 3.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by angellahg View Post
    I am just putting this out there as a possibility...maybe TL is going to be rolling out some other changes that MIGHT make getting gold easier? Idk, maybe we will be able to gift more gold OR the Quest thing is coming to all and the dragons quest will bring back more gold when we get it. OR nothing positive will come but I hope they had to do something like this to counter balance a change we are going to get. Just a thought.
    Optimism !! Maybe u will get a reply from TL...

Farm Supplier
    Has no one gotten a REAL reply email from TL?

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone, breeding times and speed-up costs for some players have been recently changed.

Sometimes changes are made to tune, balance, and improve the overall mechanics of the game. Thanks for sharing your feedback thus far so we can take a look at these changes.

Please continue to leave us constructive feedback on this thread. We appreciate everyone's cooperation and we're sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
    So TL's idea of improving the overall mechanics of the game involves treating certain players unfairly?

NOBODY likes to be treated unfairly.

This way would hurt veteran players or just any players who continued to give support and spent real money on this game. I can't fathom why TL allowed this to happen instead of perhaps having a system where there would be perks of getting an aged/high level which would motivate players to continue playing.

I'm glad I went to this forum to know that this was intentional and wasn't a glitch. It had been fun. But I will not tolerate this form of unfairness.

Best wishes to all!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-20-13 at 01:34 PM. Reason: inappropriate comment

My constructive feedback is that I've already become increasingly frustrated that I've been playing the game for 10 months now, level 94 and still no Diamond Dragon.

Now, the times for my game remain the same and my speed up times have doubled for breeding and evolution, and are 5x the amount for crafting.

Ridiculous! I was an occasional purchaser of gold, in fact I just bought some last week. Now, I will not be buying anymore gold- nor will I continue to play TL games if this isn't corrected.

The breeding times were already ridiculous for some of the dragons- and now if I want to speed things up I have to pay double!?!? No way.

Changes that are made should be made across the board for ALL players- not just some. I play on my iPhone, although if this doesn't change I will be deleting my account and will no longer play TL games.

55 pages in 2 days should be a wake up call to TL that something needs to change.

Executive Chef
    I'm sure you'll get some constrictive feedback from the players who made out with the half breeding times lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Don't count on it...Android players have had 3 threads non-stop of parity issues...one of those threads go upwards of 110 pages...our third thread is about the same size as this one....so far TL hasn't done a single thing about it.
    Actually, I think something will be done, but maybe in a week, just like the stables upgrade cost. Seeing that iOS are having issues as well, so TL have to fix the issue, unlike for android since we're the "minority".

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Actually, I think something will be done, but maybe in a week, just like the stables upgrade cost. Seeing that iOS are having issues as well, so TL have to fix the issue, unlike for android since we're the "minority".
    Not everyone got a decrease in cost to upgrade the stable, mine is the same. They didnt address that for everyone either.