View Poll Results: What level are you and what are your speed up costs and breed time?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

12 3.24%
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

7 1.89%
  • Level 1-30, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

5 1.35%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

24 6.49%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

20 5.41%
  • Level 31-60, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

19 5.14%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

101 27.30%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

108 29.19%
  • Level 61-94, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

74 20.00%
Page 54 of 104 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Breed Times/Speeding up gold price increased?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    My daughters, as of yesterday was the same 1:1. This morning, it is ?:1. Wish I got half breeding time. Oh well. I'm pretty patient.
    Not question mark, half time breeding.

Fashion Designer
    they took a week to lower the prices for the stable. getting so worked up isn't going to help. i'm sorry to say this but it makes yourself seem like a fool, not referring to anyone in particular. just saying in general. so relax, granted I don't have double gold costs, so I'm not in much position to speak. But think of your pockets! think of the amount you can actually save not buying gold.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    I'm getting pretty annoyed with all this. Seriously, I'm never buying gold again, not even in any other TL games I play.

What makes me really angry is that we're here in the dark about why this was done and why different things are happening to different people. Apparently TL doesn't care at all about us if they can't even acknowledge the changes officially. There hasn't been a peep from TL on this subject (unless I somehow missed it, in which case I apologize and please show me).
    FrozenTurtle posted earlier, "Hey everyone, breeding times and speed-up costs for some players have been recently changed.
    Sometimes changes are made to tune, balance, and improve the overall mechanics of the game. Thanks for sharing your feedback thus far so we can take a look at these changes.
    Please continue to leave us constructive feedback on this thread. We appreciate everyone's cooperation and we're sorry for any confusion this may have caused!"

You know, the generic response.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    My daughters, as of yesterday was the same 1:1. This morning, it is ?:1. Wish I got half breeding time. Oh well. I'm pretty patient.
    A friend got half breeding time, I wish I do too... I keep checking but mine is still the same.

I'm on android, spring edition, getting same breeding, evolving and nesting time but double the gold cost. i.e. firestorm dragon takes 12 hours and 24 gold to speed up.

My friend who only occasionally plays on his iPad, has half the breeding time. Gold ratio is still 2:1 but that means the gold amount doesn't change from previous i.e. firestorm dragon takes 6 hours and 12 gold to speed up.

So I have to pay double to speed up but he gets half the breeding time if he doesn't speed up. Messed up logic.

If you think that perhaps discounting for users who don't play much in hope for them to play more often while punishing those who have been religiously playing and spending works, then you are gravely mistaken. Or even if it's purely random while randomly putting many users at a disadvantage, that is still SICK and DISGUSTING.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so I've noticed something odd after breeding a bit more I have the gold increase but after more testing I'm getting regular times with double gold but I'm also getting half times with double gold so it seems I'm getting both...

Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    they took a week to lower the prices for the stable.
    They didn't lower the price on my stable (25g) after one week ... They took the stable away! (of course before I could round up the gold bars)

Rhino Keeper
    am on android, the breeding times are the same and so is the gold..am sure coz i just sped my passion into breeding and it cost me 16 gold..is it an IOS glitch??or do other android players also have the issue??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    am on android, the breeding times are the same and so is the gold..am sure coz i just sped my passion into breeding and it cost me 16 gold..is it an IOS glitch??or do other android players also have the issue??
    I'm on Android and I got double price to speed up! My aunt's third account (just for give gold) is halved!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    FrozenTurtle posted earlier, "Hey everyone, breeding times and speed-up costs for some players have been recently changed.
    Sometimes changes are made to tune, balance, and improve the overall mechanics of the game. Thanks for sharing your feedback thus far so we can take a look at these changes.
    Please continue to leave us constructive feedback on this thread. We appreciate everyone's cooperation and we're sorry for any confusion this may have caused!"

You know, the generic response.
    Typical.

I actually think I'm quitting.