Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Amethyst Dragon Celebration - Winners Announced!

Amethyst Dragon Celebration - Winners Announced!

Caretakers searched for a Dragon to ward off impurities from their Island. At last they gathered glittering Gems the color of royalty and fused them together. The result? A glimmering, multi-faceted beauty with strong loyalties (so long as the Firapples continue to flow!) to their Caretakers. This cool-headed Dragon helps keep the trouble-making Dragons calm and collected.

Help us fill Dragon Story with Amethyst Dragons for a chance to win a King's ransom in Gold!

Rules:
    Starts: Thursday, March 21st 11:00am PDT
    Ends: Monday, March 25th at 10:30am PDT

- CRAFT or BUY 1 Amethyst Dragon for 1 entry!
    - EVOLVE an Amethyst Dragon to level 10 for 10 entries!
    - There will be 5 iOS winners and 5 Android winners!

10 players (5 iOS and 5 Android) will win 5,000 Gold each! The more entries, the more chances you have to win!

Join in on the festivities by crafting or buying an Amethyst Dragon through the following versions:

EDIT:

Were you able to get this shimmering spectacle for your island in the sky? Please join me in congratulating the winners of the Amethyst Dragon Celebration:

iOS Players:
    Mado's
    Ryong's Island
    Dragon Hill
    Devanador
    Tossland

Android Players:
    Fiery Island
    Paradise
    Perfect Beings
    no name
    wingz island

Thanks to Caretakers across the lands, Dragon Story has been successfully filled with Amethyst Dragons. This Dragon reflects the perfect shade of purple whenever it steps into the light. Thanks again to everyone for participating!

***Please note that Island Names are not unique and the winners have already been awarded the prizes.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 04-02-13 at 05:28 PM.

Rhino Keeper

TheEnchantment

Hmmm what to breed...and how long could it be

Fashion Designer
    Does this mean Android has the ability to craft dragons, or are they gonna have to buy for an entry???
    (Asks a curious iOS user....)

Banned
    This post seems somewhat contratictory. The other amethyst thread says iOS only. But this contest says 5 android players will win....so only if we spend 1700 gold ($50 real money depending on what gold deals you have and how much gold you have saved up) to get a chance to win 5000 gold??? I'm sorry, no android player in their right mind will spend that kind of gold on a dragon!!

Now...if we had trading/crafting suddenly available...I know for a fact we'd be all over that as many of us have duplicate dragons to trade whereby we could get at least one dragon in the contest timeframe, assuming no use of gold to speed up crafting or trading.

Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    This post seems somewhat contratictory. The other amethyst thread says iOS only. But this contest says 5 android players will win....so only if we spend 1700 gold ($50 real money depending on what gold deals you have and how much gold you have saved up) to get a chance to win 5000 gold??? I'm sorry, no android player in their right mind will spend that kind of gold on a dragon!!

Now...if we had trading/crafting suddenly available...I know for a fact we'd be all over that as many of us have duplicate dragons to trade whereby we could get at least one dragon in the contest timeframe, assuming no use of gold to speed up crafting or trading.
    To clarify, iOS is able to craft or buy. Android can only buy it with gold. Due to all of your feedback, the pools of players have been separated.

It's really nice that TL has divided up the amount of players for each platform as far as winner, but to spend $50 as an android player while an IOS player can craft... really not the best choice and really not fair.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    To clarify, iOS is able to craft or buy. Android can only buy it with gold. Due to all of your feedback, the pools of players have been separated.
    Ty for clarifying Mr turtle.

Executive Chef
    I'm crafting it right now!

Rhino Keeper
    Well, count me out on Android. I guess Android users have a big opportunity to win since hardly anyone would spend $50 on this dragon - there is no other way to get it. Totally agree with tonguelashing.

So basically, Android users are forced to spend an extortionate amount of money to enter a competition? You just keep doing things to irritate us. What a great way to alienate a large percentage of your user base. Seriously, just admit you can't cope with working on two platforms at once.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast