Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Habitat Cap Upgraded to 35 + Pink Dragon Color Released!

Executive Chef
    And everything you just said didn't explain the pink element. If what you just said is true that would mean that it would be impossible to get a laser light dragon when trying for a flower dragon. It would always use the pink element....

Executive Chef
    Grondai come on good sir, your not reading what i wrote properly i will simplify it to make it very simple. Jake has said it is impossible to breed a diamond using a 2 element hybrid and a Virtue dragon because there are only 3 elements being use in the breeding. Everything else i wrote is how i believe it to work that way. It's not me who makes the rules it's jake. If you want perfect clarity you will have to ask him just like i did. I can't explain it any better then that without confusing you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    Grondai come on good sir, your not reading what i wrote properly i will simplify it to make it very simple. Jake has said it is impossible to breed a diamond using a 2 element hybrid and a Virtue dragon because there are only 3 elements being use in the breeding. Everything else i wrote is how i believe it to work that way. It's not me who makes the rules it's jake. If you want perfect clarity you will have to ask him just like i did. I can't explain it any better then that without confusing you.
    Quote his message

Executive Chef
    And the way the pink element works in my explanation, it would not be impossible for you to get a laser light when trying for a flower. Understand that the pink element does not function like the others. What decides if you get the flower dragon or any other light/fire hybrid is by what element is pulled.

When i use the term pull/pulled think about a bag of marbles and when pulling your removing them from a bag. SO if you need 4 marbles to be able to breed a diamond and there is only 3 in the bag you can't. Let me try 1 more time to explain

Ok so you have forest/pink/water in a bag. In another bag you have a 4 pieces of paper numbered 1 through 4.The last bag will be a bag only used if the pink element is picked it contains 2 pieces of paper one marked y the other marked n. So first you go to the number bag to find out how many elements will be pulled for the breeding. Now you pull the number 4 which will result in a diamond dragon but since there are only 3 elements in the bag you can't get a diamond because the qualifications are not met. You then go back in to the number bag and pull out the number 2. So now you will pullout 2 elements from that bag to breed with. The two elements you pull are pink and forest. Now because you have pulled the pink element you must go to the third bag with the y and n pieces of paper. Y means you split the pink, N means you don't split the pink. If you chose N the two elements will bred and result in the flower.

If you chose Y then the pink must split. Now even though the pink has split and you now have 3 elements again remember you are only allowed to use 2 elements in the breeding. This was the first choice that was made. You can't go back and re choose how many will be used in the breeding pair.

So now with the split you chose the two that will be used in the breeding. You place them back in the bag and chose the 2 to breed with. If you pull out the light and fire element you now have the chance of breeding any fire/light hybrid.

get it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Quote his message
    If i still had it in my inbox i would have done it a long time ago because it would have put this to rest.

Ok i think i get what you guys are saying lemme see if i can explain it a bit better for Grondai.

Ok, so pink is it own element. If you breed a pink and a wizard you cant get a diamond because the breeding den sees it as only 3 elements. All it sees is pink/purple/blue so it automatically says no for diamond.

But offspring of a pink can be red, white or pink. But even though its babies can be any of those 3, you still wont get a diamond from a virtue, because the den sees that dragon as a single element, regardless of what its offsprings colors could be.

Does that clear things up Grondai?

Banned
    Girls have cat fights. Do boys have dog fights? Get me the popcorn. x)

All I know now, anyway, is that I'll never be seeing the blasted laserlight. I got the pinky on first try, so I'm assuming it'll be a lot easier to get for me than the laserlight,for which i've tried quite a few times...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    I think if you breed virtue and Island, we can't get Diamond because just 3 elements (pink, blue, green )
    But, I don't know the truth, I'm just Android player.......
    I'm true??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Girls have cat fights. Do boys have dog fights? Get me the popcorn. x)

All I know now, anyway, is that I'll never be seeing the blasted laserlight. I got the pinky on first try, so I'm assuming it'll be a lot easier to get for me than the laserlight,for which i've tried quite a few times...
    Lol believe me....I got 7 laserlight just from doing Kite. You'll get it and then you'll get sick of them. Everytime you put Virtue in the breed you've got a chance at Laserlight,Love and Tusker.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    Lol believe me....I got 7 laserlight just from doing Kite. You'll get it and then you'll get sick of them. Everytime you put Virtue in the breed you've got a chance at Laserlight,Love and Tusker.
    Well, I hope I can get one x) just because I haven't yet.