Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Why all the item prices doubled?

Executive Chef
    Also it has to be a glitch otherwise Restaurant Story and all over TeamLava games would be the same but they all seem fine. It's just odd that Bakery Story has this issue.

Fashion Designer
    my next two expansion is 40 million and my last expansion is 60 million. lol

Rhino Keeper
    The recipes I cooked this morning before noticing the price hike are beginning to be ready to serve. I just served the orange juice from the juice machine. The juice that cost 900 yesterday is now 1800. My 2 juice machines will sit empty until this is resolved and the rest of my appliances will do the same once the recipes are done. If this is a mistake I hope it is fixed soon because I cook mainly to earn gems and will be making no progress towards that. If it is intentional and not changed I will quit tbe game. It seems like someone.could at.least let us know what is going.on. Don't mean to ne grouchy, but this is very frustrating.

Executive Chef
    I think they should credit us with something.

Rhino Keeper
    Bakery closed and appliances idled until TL fixes this.

Either lower the prices to what they used to be, or double the revenue per plate.

-lp

Fashion Designer

Fashion Designer
    my jean-pierre looks so thrilled about this update.

Nightclub Owner
    I was checking in to see where I could put the new items from the update when I saw this price hike. I really hope this is a glitch because if it's not, god only knows how much those new items will be. I'd read before about this happening but I didn't get the price raise then. I guess my luck ran out this time though. A problem like this is bad at any time but on update day it just seems like adding insult to injury. Shame on them.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thanks to everyone for the feedback on the current coin prices changes for Bakery Story! Unfortunately, we are not able to revert the prices back to their original amounts at this time. Please note that price changes may occur as you continue to play the game and adjustments may be made to the economy to ensure the balance, quality, and longevity of the game for existing and new users.

Please continue to share your constructive feedback regarding these changes and we will continue to pass the feedback on to the team so they know how you feel about these changes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the feedback on the current coin prices changes for Bakery Story! Unfortunately, we are not able to revert the prices back to their original amounts at this time. Please note that price changes may occur as you continue to play the game and adjustments may be made to the economy to ensure the balance, quality, and longevity of the game for existing and new users.

Please continue to share your constructive feedback regarding these changes and we will continue to pass the feedback on to the team so they know how you feel about these changes.
    What? Oh no, no, no Team Lava!

this has ruined my day :-(

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast