Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Account Issues With All TeamLava Games

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    I wouldn't blame other players for doing that. It's entirely TL's fault for not having secure measures in place to prevent this.

People were not glitching to mess up other player's restaurants their devices simply accessed another player's stuff because TL screwed up majorly.

It's not surprising that people would do some poking around.

Better hope there is compensation and restore for before this all happened.
    People knew that it was not their restaurant, etc, and I can't believe they didn't know they were messing up another player's restaurant, etc.

If you're going to poke around, you'll do something that is harmless, not spend all the player's coins and gems.

I did not mess with the player's farm I had, and was fortunate that whoever got mine didn't do anything.

It is TL's fault and it has happened in the past to a random player here and there, so I hope they fix the problem so it doesn't happen again. And I hope they can restore player's games to how they were, and provide them with gems for compensation.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    There has been a glitch before with the design tab well visiting neighbors but it never sticks but i couldent get in any games at all last night
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    I wouldn't blame other players for doing that. It's entirely TL's fault for not having secure measures in place to prevent this.

People were not glitching to mess up other player's restaurants their devices simply accessed another player's stuff because TL screwed up majorly.

It's not surprising that people would do some poking around.

Better hope there is compensation and restore for before this all happened.
    Seriously? O.o

Banned
    TL I think most will agree with me... You can concentrate on getting everyone's game back to normal and refun the coins and gems spent by others....

I don't mind not having a weekly update this week.. Just want everyone to get their game back

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    People knew that it was not their restaurant, etc, and I can't believe they didn't know they were messing up another player's restaurant, etc.

If you're going to poke around, you'll do something that is harmless, not spend all the player's coins and gems.

I did not mess with the player's farm I had, and was fortunate that whoever got mine didn't do anything.

It is TL's fault and it has happened in the past to a random player here and there, so I hope they fix the problem so it doesn't happen again. And I hope they can restore player's games to how they were, and provide them with gems for compensation.
    Hi, random player here
    In the game i opened last night when the news feed opened at the start of the game i accepted a few dog bowls before i noticed it was someone else's farm. I hope you wanted dog bowls FIFI.

Scary stuff.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Hi, random player here
    In the game i opened last night when the news feed opened at the start of the game i accepted a few dog bowls before i noticed it was someone else's farm. I hope you wanted dog bowls FIFI.

Scary stuff.
    When I opened my farm game that was not my farm I saw a cow and was kind of surprised since its been a long time since someone sent me one. Then I noticed the neighbor was not mine and was wondering how someone became my neighbor without me accepting their invite. Then I noticed it was not my farm and freaked out because that meant someone probably had my farm.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    We are still working on helping everyone regain access to their original accounts at this moment. Please try the following steps, even if you have previously done so, and check if you have regained your games.

1. Reinstall the game.
    2. Restart the device.
    3. Open the reinstalled game.

As for the other players mentioning issues with items in their games, please send an email to support (support@teamlava.com) so we can assist you. Thanks for your patience!
    In case you guys missed this post.
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 07-25-12 at 05:06 PM.

Hi I have restarted that was the first thing I did. Then I uninstalled and re installed Farm Story and still have the same thing.
    Storm8 id: msvid****er13
    System: K-Fire
    Game: Farm Story
    Game name: robert level 32
    Promblem I have wrong game. Please help Thank you so much for all you do and are doing with this mishap

Hi I have restarted my device and reinstalled City Story Metro twice. I have been reset back to level one. I also tried emailing you my information but it got bounced back. Thank in advance for all efforts put to resolve this.

Storm8id lordtubbington
    Device Ipod Touch

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Hi, random player here

Scary stuff.
    I checked my games but by the. Time I saw them they were under maintnence

If you guys perform the usual steps (reinstall, restart, etc) and recover all of your games BUT one, then it can be easily fixed by a support agent. Just send an email to support and mention that you have regained access to all of your games after the fix except for one game. Include the name of the game, your profile name, and game level for the game you're still missing and they'll help recover it for you.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast