Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Gems

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsbutch630 View Post
    No, why dont you consult players for the games or listen to our concerns. This post orginally started in january and you have done nothing, but put gems on sale, to address the main issue. Team Lava fix the problem. Make alternative ways of purchasing the gem only animals or give us more ways to earn gems. The players of this game are clearly not happy. Give us some love, as we do with our pets, allow the players to earn gems and not have to purchase them.
    As much as I would hope I truly believe game designers cares about the issues the players are facing. I played Dragon Story for a while but quit because I was tired of breeding duplicate dragons and selling them for 100 gold. I play on Android and the are god knows how many thread there are in Dragon Story forums of players begging TL to give Android players the same thing that IOS players have.

If TL actually cared about the players I think we would be seeing player's issues a lot more, I do think that the entire gaming community needs to be address, but I seriously doubt we will see it in our lifetime.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    You can earn Gems from completing certain goals or milestones in the games. We also have weekly contests in our Events and Contests forum, Facebook, and Twitter! You can follow or Like our pages to receive updates directly in your social media news feeds!
    This option is fine and dandy for players that frequent facebook, Twitter and all those other social networks, I could care less about those apps, can you offer other ways of getting gems?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by TPease View Post
    This option is fine and dandy for players that frequent facebook, Twitter and all those other social networks, I could care less about those apps, can you offer other ways of getting gems?
    The Events and Contests are run here on the forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Having read this thread I am no longer going to play pet shop story TL have not listened to the request for gems to be made mora accessible and I am certainly not paying for them.

Executive Chef
    i knew there was a reason i stopped playing this game the first time! why is this the only game that offers you no way to earn (an in-game way, i mean, contests being unreliable)? even in dragon story, you can get gold from neighbors, even if it's only a tiny bit at a time (depending on how many neighbors you have). back to the bakery & restaurant for me! (and i actually do buy gems in the games that are not total rip-offs, so brilliant plan there, TL.)

New Resident
    I know this is an old thread but I wanted to add something. I was actually searching to see if I could earn gems as I'd noticed I wasn't earning any. I was annoyed a while back as when I first started the game I'd bought some and was down to just enough to finish one of my cat families, anyway I lost them all due to a stupid delayed pop up, annoyingly I wasn't asked to confirm purchase so I ended up with an extension I didn't need. I contacted customer support and they said there was no way to reverse this - obviously they could add gems but they didn't want to which was frustrating.

So annoyed that although this only happened in Pet Shop Story I have refused to buy gems for any of there games, sure it might have only been 20-30 pounds a week but it all adds up and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Surely they should understand that people purchase gems not only because they want to buy something with them but also to reward developers of these free games for a good game and for being fair. Some games you just feel are there to try and screw you out of money.

Farm Supplier
    They should give a daily 2 gems

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by atropabelladonna80218 View Post
    I think the price of items and price of gems is crazy. I play many games like this where I gladly purchase things, but this will be a game I don't spend a penny. I am all about supporting games I like, but when the rewards for paying customers are so stupid for what you pay, I won't bother. They are virtual items which cost the game designers nothing past the initial cost to create it. Even the sale price for gems is not worth it. If items cost closer to one or two dollars worth of gems, I guarantee I would end up spending a pretty penny. I am sure others feel the same way. I have probably spent a thousand dollars on sims3 items over the years, but you better believe if I bought $50 worth of points to buy stuff, I got a TON of stuff, not two or three things.
    I totally agree! We do realize that the company needs to earn money, but then they must reward customers for their money with some satisfaction! In their other games, like Bakery Story etc., when I see some exclusive game stuff I cannot get otherwise, I consider an option to pay for it. But here, what do I get for completing a mission? Neither gems (not even one) nor exclusive game object, but a few game coins an xp which goes daily anyway. I never concider it possible to pay for it. I see this thread was started 2 years ago, and I wonder how much money have they earned for these years for this game compared to others, haha!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel9390 View Post
    So why isn't there a way in Pet Story to earn gems like most of your other games? Leveling up, completing quests or even completing a family would be great ways to earn gems in this game. The pets are so expensive and require a lot of gems. You would make a lot of TL players happy if there was a way to earn them instead of forking out $40 for one virtual animal. Your games are fun but whats the point if I cant get any farther without buying gems??
    I agree as well. I've been saving up for days just to bed two pets together. I don't purchase gems so I guess I won't be able to complete quite a few goals

New Resident
    i totally agree, the gem shortage crisis in my shop is devastating (lolz) i can list like 200 pets that cost WAY to much diamonds. And to make it worse for myself my Ipod has an issue where i can't buy stuff even when my parents tried. i wasted the gems i had from a couple of goals on a dog and i didn't know that the mate and babies costed gems too so i am left with 2 of the dogs and 0 () gems. TL should REALLY make gems easier to obtain.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast