Thread: Market Goods Spreadsheet

Rhino Keeper

Market Goods Spreadsheet

I created a spreadsheet with the calculation for XP/hr and Profit/hr of goods sold at the market. The assumption that 1 day goods are 22 hours, and 2 day goods are 46 hours. (If anyone can confirm if 2 day goods are either 46 hours or 44 hours, please let me know!)

Google Docs: Empire Story Goods Spreadsheet

The spreadsheet is split into 4 tabs:
    Alphabetical
    Sell Time
    XP per Hour
    Profit per Hour

Naturally the calculations at the shorter-timed goods are going to be slightly off due to time spent tapping to book the order. So take the dramatically larger number with a reasonable margin of error.

Please correct me if you find any typo or miscalculation!
    Last edited by RageofMars; 05-18-11 at 10:57 AM. Reason: spreadsheet published as webpage

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Wow...thank you! Very clever!

Executive Chef
    Thank you... great work!!

I was wondering though, are you able to publish it as a webpage so that the bars and menus at the top aren't there
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Thank you... great work!!

I was wondering though, are you able to publish it as a webpage so that the bars and menus at the top aren't there
    Oh that'd be good to look into. The bar is kinda annoying. I'll see what I can dig up. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RageofMars View Post
    Oh that'd be good to look into. The bar is kinda annoying. I'll see what I can dig up. Thanks!
    - in the spreadsheet, in the corner where it has 'share'. click on the arrow, then select 'Publish as WebPage'. Then click the start publishing button.
    Then at the bottom box, it gives you the html address url. And you're good to go
    Then you just post the html url address
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    - in the spreadsheet, in the corner where it has 'share'. click on the arrow, then select 'Publish as WebPage'. Then click the start publishing button.
    Then at the bottom box, it gives you the html address url. And you're good to go
    Then you just post the html url address
    Updated.

Thanks!!!

Executive Chef
    Ah, thank you!

(no problemo )

Lovely! thank you!