Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update 11-29-2012 Anubis Dragon

Executive Chef
    diamond/hypnotic ..........so i try for boo/angel and Anubis...........When boo was first released i bred 17 time and got 16 lucks and 1 hypnotic....
    Quote Originally Posted by makafushigi View Post
    how do YOU not have a Boo dragon? I have to do the same... what combo are you planning to use?
    *Sorry, I know this is the Anubis thread*

Executive Chef
    diamond/hypnotic ..........so i try for boo/angel and Anubis...........When boo was first released i bred 17 time and got 16 lucks and 1 hypnotic....
    how do YOU not have a Boo dragon? I have to do the same... what combo are you planning to use?
    *Sorry, I know this is the Anubis thread*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    . Congrats to those who have gotten already and good luck to us who are still trying.
    Should read "Congrats to those who have gotten Anubis already and good luck to us who are still trying."

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    I don't have a Hypnotic either, Magic hybrid dragons hate my island except Genie. Good luck on your quest..

Executive Chef
    to make it worst i wasted 30 gold. I jumped the *** thinking it was going to be a 3 element dragon air/water/magic so i throw my combo in to the den breed a firestorm and then the pop up pops up telling my silly self i bred the wrong combo. I had just rushed the island out the den then had to rush the fire storm out. The i top it off putting the wrong combo in the den.........ahhhhhhhhh but i'm better now it is what it is.....lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    lolol.... It's the nerves I tell ya!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemike28 View Post
    3rd try !
    High five man! Second try here. All the others took SO insanely long. Feels like winning the lottery, lol.

Executive Chef
    you can use the luck dragon
    I don't have a Hypnotic either, Magic hybrid dragons hate my island except Genie. Good luck on your quest..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    to make it worst i wasted 30 gold. I jumped the *** thinking it was going to be a 3 element dragon air/water/magic so i throw my combo in to the den breed a firestorm and then the pop up pops up telling my silly self i bred the wrong combo. I had just rushed the island out the den then had to rush the fire storm out. The i top it off putting the wrong combo in the den.........ahhhhhhhhh but i'm better now it is what it is.....lol
    You have no idea as to how much this made me laugh.

Executive Chef
    My photo bucket is messing up so if someone wants to go to my island and take a pic feel free

Executive Chef
    I got it to epic

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast