Page 100 of 112 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1119

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    The only new thing I have in the market is the mythic banner for 1,000,000.
    No clockwork dragon, even for sale.
    Yeah. I just opened my ipad and it says exclusive dragon spin to win, get it why you can. or thereabouts. So, really unfair to you guys.

Banned
    Oh well, I am not going to worry about it. Even with playing the games, it wouldn't be enough and it sounds like it is there for a short period of time... I am not going to bore myself to tears with games I hate to play just to get it, I have decided. There will always be differences like that between the 2 types of device. There is nothing to be done about it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Spin the wheel offered IOS users a new dragon. Unless they hurry up and give Android users the wheel, we are once again missing on a new dragon. Unless you want to shed the gold, of course. Not me !
    Only dragon I know of with spin the wheel is dream dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Only dragon I know of with spin the wheel is dream dragon
    I take that back...just saw it in the spin wheel thread :-( yet more disparity...come in TL!!!! Catch up already, this us ludicrous!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Hi, everyone! We're trying new things with the wheel feature and are delighted to introduce a new Dragon. Spin and you may win the Clockwork Dragon!

What does a Clockwork Dragon look like in its epic form? Only time will tell!
    So only available from spin the wheel..not even breedable making this an other iOS only dragon( (sorry, not buying dragons) that really sucks. Like thanks a lot guys, that's really very appreciated when the Android and kindle users have been waiting seemingly forever for an update. Gee , we know where the resources and our money that we pay for gold goes...

Plus now with sooo many air/fire hybrids and duplicate breeding times, your game is messed up giving single element results from a two element breeding.

TL needs to fix their game and now!!

Fashion Designer
    For me, it is not so much the waiting for it, but how can we be sure that we will eventually be able to get it IF in future we get such features? I mean, look at the treasure gold cave, iOS has (had?) it, and I don't think any android user got it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    For me, it is not so much the waiting for it, but how can we be sure that we will eventually be able to get it IF in future we get such features? I mean, look at the treasure gold cave, iOS has (had?) it, and I don't think any android user got it.
    Android has missed out on a lot, but now the breeding seems to be a mess too. It's really getting old getting Magic & Firestorm back to back... I think the breeding issues are on iOS, I'm not sure if android is too?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Android has missed out on a lot, but now the breeding seems to be a mess too. It's really getting old getting Magic & Firestorm back to back... I think the breeding issues are on iOS, I'm not sure if android is too?
    I've been getting firestorms and more firestorms for days. Yes, I think they changed the breeding issues. Previously when breeding pinks, even though they split, I had so much more rares and super rares. Now its just mainly commons and more commons.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm am so disheartened and disgusted with tl in general right now. We complain about the lack of parity for so long .
    It's crystal clear they have no intention of increasing the level of communication with us. It's not that they are ignoring us specifically, this is just how they operate. I had a long post typed up and I just deleted it. What's the point? TL clearly could careless about customer satisfaction. DS isn't the only game TL's customers are upset with for one reason or another. Those problems are being ignored just like everything else is.

I never make decisions in the heat of a moment, so I need to think about what I'm going to do. Right now I'm wondering what is the point to even playing DS with the breeding rules the way they are.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-29-13 at 08:31 PM. Reason: discussing mod actions - see forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    I've decided wheather android get updated with the ios features or not I'm still going to play mabye not as much but I've got nuthn betr to do lately so passes the time