Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing: Black Dragons! + Habitat Limit increased to 40

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Thanks for all the great feedback, everyone! We've been excited for months about the release of the Night Dragon and the black hybrids--a release on all three platforms, no less!

Let me know if you catch any bugs... and stay tuned... more big Dragon Story news on the way

-Jake.
    Yay, Jake!

I know you guys have to go through a lot of complaints. I can't wait for the remaining hybrids, and I see you used the Onyx and Obsidian ideas ;3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    I love everything about the new update except the craft able decor? I payed a lot of money for that stuff and now I can get it without trying. It's not like you guys made the decorations hard to get...
    THANK YOU Grondai
    It's so frustrating..
    Never again
    Never
    Never

New Resident
    O my... I have 150 000 eat, but only 500 000 money. Ohhh New price is no good! I need home for my black dragon!

Executive Chef
    Just curious, what will we get from night fire, because it said super rare ?

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post

In the darkness of the night, while the other Dragons are sleeping, unknown Dragons emerge. Difficult to see under cover of the night, they have gone unnoticed by even the most expert Caretakers. Those who have seen them often discount them as a trick of their eyes, but recent studies have come to light.

Black Dragons, a new base color, is available soon for iOS, Android, and Kindle players!

The base Dragon for this color is the Night Dragon! Night Dragons are very affectionate towards their Caretakers, but the moment Twilight breaks, they'll disappear into the deep black of the sky, blending in among the moon and stars.

Additionally, two new Hybrids will be joining the Night Dragon. The Goblin Dragon loves treasure and isn't very keen about handing it over, which makes him a great companion to guard your Island. Hunter Dragons are s****ed in stealth and tracking, which has proved highly useful when hunting for fresh Firapples to eat!

Please report any issues with the Habitat increase.
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Thanks for all the great feedback, everyone! We've been excited for months about the release of the Night Dragon and the black hybrids--a release on all three platforms, no less!

Let me know if you catch any bugs... and stay tuned... more big Dragon Story news on the way

-Jake.
    Will there be any new single colour ultra rares?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    THANK YOU Grondai
    It's so frustrating..
    Never again
    Never
    Never

I second that

Great update though. I have a lot to do..

There is a bug
    I just bought the big 2 mil big black habitat. But after placement it's showing up as a small one?

I actually did it twice thinking I tapped the wrong one, but nope. It's the same thing. Help!

Executive Chef

Executive Chef
    Ummm grondai ^^^^^ what?

Banned
    I came home and powered up my ipad to see the update. Its perfect! I have my three nests full wih virtues and diamonds so i cant try right now, but thats ok. Tomorrow im allowing myself some gold. Thank gosh i got my diamonds a couple months ago or id jusr be anle to drool over the large black sands. I cant wait to see the other colors, especially the black diamonds.

Maybe the new news is the introduction of the other black hybrids and a pearl dragon to be crafted? I saw you can make some large ones.

It may be irritating but as a buyer of gems and boxes, plus lto's in fashion, farm, bakery and restaurant i dont whine when items are made available later without the gamble.

Its no ones fault if items were purchased and then later made as a craftable item. We want what we want when we want it. Its not TLs fault. Many KNEW a habitat increase was likely, no ones fault diamonds and liked dragons were sold. I kept my babies there with a fierce stuborness and lo and behold, i dont need to sell any of my 16 diamond habitats.

Everyone will gripe about what they want, but its a bore seeing every board filled with complaints, when we shoukd be having fun.

Now for MY fun, my castle is in the machine now. Im super happy they only use a small amount if small gems. Im making a bounty of them before any fixes come later!

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast