Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Sabina Faire

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gjatt View Post
    Hello,

Are we supposed to get a goal saying to expand to where Sabina is, or do we just go ahead and do it?

Thanks
    Just go ahead and do it! (^_^)

Executive Chef
    Hello,

Are we supposed to get a goal saying to expand to where Sabina is, or do we just go ahead and do it?

Thanks
    There's no goal , just go for it !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonville79 View Post
    I'm Amy's Kingdom. Sorry I didn't write everything down. Many of the things you have to make to get the princess free requires level 25. I'm not there yet so I used gems to skip through. It will take a long time to get to the house unless you skip with gems. So you should have time to save up materials. The princess has many hair issues. lol

Once you get her house, collect from it and then she gives the talon needed to unlock the nest. In the nest was a purple egg that takes two days to incubate. I can't do that until level 25. But I'm happy to have the princess and have something fun to wait for later. A fun use of iTunes gift cards I would otherwise never use. I love this game. :-)
    OMG OMG i bet it's manticore's egg :X
    Thanks for the info

Hello,

Thanks
    Just expand and clicked. Like with Thurston.

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Thanks for the info
    oh yes1 i wonder what that will do. I'm so excited. I just got enough architect's paste to build my cathedral and expanded to Sabina... just waiting on the chocolates!

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Thanks for the info
    I think so! I can't wait to find out what manticore does! :-)

Btw, you can also get building parts for the princess house through the new adventure. I got two of the new blocks and beams that way.

Executive Chef
    You also have to go on the new quest to get a big red jeweled heart-part of building for her house.im stuck on the stout axes-not showing up in my forge(Kooky is working on that prob for me).and yes,I'm at level 30,so it should be there

Does anybody know what's next after the discriminating tastes?

What the hell?! I had this plot of land all ready to be bought and then the update comes and it takes away all the work I've done on that plot and moves it one plot over! It isn't fair that just because they chose to put a character there that I should be set back :-(

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarcisia55 View Post
    Does anybody know what's next after the discriminating tastes?
    Before you can complete Discriminating Tastes, you must follow the cuckoo for cocoa crops questline with Ivy. So after you harvest 50 crops of cocoa beans, it will unlock the chocolate recipe and these goals will pop up:

1. Natural Chocolate - make 5 chocolate (5 cocoa beans = 1 chocolate; 30 minutes in kitchen)

-then the Cake recipe will unlock

2. Bake Me A Cake - make 2 cakes (2 flour, 2 chocolate, 2 sugar = 1 cake; 2 hrs in kitchen)
    -make 2 ice creams (10 milk, 2 sugar, 5 eggs = 1 ice cream; 1 hr in kitchen)

Completion of Bake Me A Cake will unlock the Royal Sundae recipe in the kitchen. (1 ice cream, 2 chocolate, 10 strawberries = 1 royal sundae)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

Then feed Princess Sabina her cake and strawberries (Discriminating Tastes goal) and that will trigger Cutting Loose (forge 6 longswords in magic forge and use those swords to cut her hair)

**Kooky or Maguar, feel free to replace the locked recipe pics in post #1 with these, thx!**

Added to post 1- KP
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-26-13 at 02:35 PM.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast