Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Fecs Layout Compared To GroovyRuss....My Results!

I found that when having multiple doors, sometimes the customers will all come in at one door leaving things very unbalanced, and causing you to lose customers. That's why I use this T-shaped layout with only one door. Works really well for me with the game open.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2407[1].jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	10510

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tccelizabeth View Post
    I posted a separate thread - but I wanted to post here too

TYSM GroovyRuss for this layout concept and Jewelspirit for posting your pic! I am RAKING in the cash with this layout!!!

I made OVER $150K in less than 7 hours last night with only 5 of my 6 doors open!!! I can't wait to see how much I make in 24 hours!!!
    i have this layout going in my game but with only 2 doors at the moment until i can get the gems to buy more, but do you have to leave your game open for this layout to work? would i still earn more money even when my game is off?

Quote Originally Posted by jewelspirit View Post
    Here's the layout I'm using, it seems to work very well.

I sell about 595 plates in 10 minutes, or 3 570 (per hour), 85 680 (per day). While leaving the screen on, of course.

With only 4-coin foods, that would be 342 720 a day, but with only 10 or 12 coin food that number would go up to 856 800 (10coin) or 1 030 320 (12coin).

Of course, this is just pure revenue and assumes that you have enough food to last the whole duration.

Hope that others can replicate my results using the same design. My bakery size is 12x15, with 5 doors and a total of 42 seats. It might seem like a little too many but I've experimented with less, and somehow the rate of plates sold is optimal with this number. Have gotten results of 585/10min for 33 seats, 571/10min for 28 seats, etc.

Also to note is that the cashiers seem to work best where they are placed, it's slowest when they're directly next to the door, a little faster when they're one square away, but the position shown in the image has given me the best results in my 'experiments' so far.

Do feel free to add me and drop by to take a look, stormid jewelspirit
    I'm giving this thread a bump because I've trialled a variation of this layout and it's already paying dividends on my main acc. Have leftovers 4c & 10c plates and I'm doing the goals so not up to fully doing this with just RVC yet and last night an 8 hour timed count got me 200k. So chuffed as before that I was getting a pitiful 10k an hour. That's 600k a day compared to 240k.... I left my screen open on the goals page and my iPad never broke a hot sweat. I have dialled down my brightness though.

I'm proud to be jewelspirit's neighbour!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by juxtaposition View Post
    I'm giving this thread a bump because I've trialled a variation of this layout and it's already paying dividends on my main acc. Have leftovers 4c & 10c plates and I'm doing the goals so not up to fully doing this with just RVC yet and last night an 8 hour timed count got me 200k. So chuffed as before that I was getting a pitiful 10k an hour. That's 600k a day compared to 240k.... I left my screen open on the goals page and my iPad never broke a hot sweat. I have dialled down my brightness though.

I'm proud to be jewelspirit's neighbour!
    Thanks for bringing this topic back to the main page! My layout is pictured below. With it, the coins just pour in, and I never have the problems that others have talked about with food sitting around for ages. I just switched from 4 to 6 doors/registers, so I'm excited to see what changes that brings.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp_Screenshot_2014-01-11-17-43-51802438362.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	12001
    I'm loving the multiple door layouts here! Here is my bakery. I'm at 5mil, almost have enough for the 6mil expansion. I never have food sitting in my bakery or my restaurant, I have multiple door layouts in each. I've never actually paid attention to how much money I make nightly, bec a I'd have to account for the cost of putting new dishes on stoves. How exactly are you guys figuring out how much you make? Do you add back in the money it costs to cook later at night, leave the cost in, or simply not bake anything until that 7 or 8 hours is up?

For the most part I do my trials just after sending a new batch of food into the ovens, and make sure I have exclusively 4/10/12 coin foods on my counters, so I get to track how many plates are sold (more useful figure than exact revenue). Usually that would involve baking long recipes overnight and dividing the revenue by the coins per plate.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks - I've read through the post and got a new door and cash register.
    However I notice that there're fewer customers from the new door then the old door... any idea why that's the case?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    Thanks - I've read through the post and got a new door and cash register.
    However I notice that there're fewer customers from the new door then the old door... any idea why that's the case?
    The customer flow through multiple doors is always uneven.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jc32079 View Post
    The customer flow through multiple doors is always uneven.
    Thanks - thought I have to put someone behind the register or something to even that out (clearly that doesn't work).

I found that putting the register right next to the door causes the un even customer flow. Then when i put the register just a few squares away from the door i had started getting a even amount of flow. I like that they just glance at the register instead of just standing there before finding their seat.