View Poll Results: What level are you and what are your speed up costs and breed time?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

12 3.24%
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

7 1.89%
  • Level 1-30, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

5 1.35%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

24 6.49%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

20 5.41%
  • Level 31-60, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

19 5.14%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

101 27.30%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

108 29.19%
  • Level 61-94, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

74 20.00%
Page 41 of 104 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Breed Times/Speeding up gold price increased?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    We're treated like lab rats and no one has the decency to even address this "change". You've got so many people here playing totally different games.
    I don't want to jump on the TL bandwagon again, but changes are to be expected in apps currently being developed... so u signed up to be a lab rat when u installed the game.

but what they should do is announce upcoming changes in advance... i play many browser games that have been in beta for years and each developer publishes announcements. they respect and value their players first and foremost, and actually log onto forums to chat with players. no middle men/women.

yep, all my dragons are being doubled...even The Ones I Already Have. Even Expanding Is Insane!!! 16:38=167 Gold...which Im not sure If Thats A Change but Im Not Buying Anymore gold If This Isnt Fixed!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brittni1682 View Post
    yep, all my dragons are being doubled...even The Ones I Already Have. Even Expanding Is Insane!!! 16:38=167 Gold...which Im not sure If Thats A Change but Im Not Buying Anymore gold If This Isnt Fixed!
    Expanding has always been 10:1 for me, and farms 2:1 so I don't think those have changed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie083 View Post
    I don't want to jump on the TL bandwagon again, but changes are to be expected in apps currently being developed... so u signed up to be a lab rat when u installed the game.

but what they should do is announce upcoming changes in advance... i play many browser games that have been in beta for years and each developer publishes announcements. they respect and value their players first and foremost, and actually log onto forums to chat with players. no middle men/women.
    I'm ok with change. There needs to be change. But address it. Don't ignore it.
    The same way they sell that diamond boost thingy, people don't know till after they've wasted 600 gold on it, that after 7 days. It's just a pretty decoration. And well so far, I haven't read of anyone bragging that they've gotten a diamond from it.

Hey everyone, breeding times and speed-up costs for some players have been recently changed.

Sometimes changes are made to tune, balance, and improve the overall mechanics of the game. Thanks for sharing your feedback thus far so we can take a look at these changes.

Please continue to leave us constructive feedback on this thread. We appreciate everyone's cooperation and we're sorry for any confusion this may have caused!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone, breeding times and speed-up costs for some players have been recently changed.

Sometimes changes are made to tune, balance, and improve the overall mechanics of the game. Thanks for sharing your feedback thus far so we can take a look at these changes.

Please continue to leave us constructive feedback on this thread. We appreciate everyone's cooperation and we're sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
    Huh

Please explain how increasing the gold speed up costs to a small percentage of players improves the overall mechanics of the game.

In addition how did you choose the players that got screwed with this new change?

This hasn't caused confusion it's caused downright outrage amongst the players

Rhino Keeper
    how many androids have had changes?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kis1 View Post
    Huh

Please explain how increasing the gold speed up costs to a small percentage of players improves the overall mechanics of the game.

In addition how did you choose the players that got screwed with this new change?

This hasn't caused confusion it's caused downright outrage amongst the players
    Right on!!!!

Rhino Keeper

Sigh ok...

Well I guess my feedback is this: doubling speed-up costs wasn't a great move to begin with, but implementing it the way you guys did made this a whole lot worse. If you're doing something like this then roll it out to everybody. You've now lost an enormous amount of goodwill from your customers, and I'm not sure you could get that back unless maybe you rolled the changes back tonight or tomorrow. I've enjoyed this game in the past but the kind of decisions you're making this week can be really, really difficult to come back from. I hope you reconsider things.

Executive Chef

Can you explain to a 3 years old, why his brother get 2 candies and he only gets one? lolx... what exactly are you trying to balance here? P.S people here are not 3 years old.