Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove 2012 Holiday Content

The results are in.... And an hour and 10 minutes early! So unfair I thought we'd have at least until 11:59 pm. Gone are the world games, christmas, Halloween, Easter, chinese new year and st. Pat ovens and recipes. Also, phooey on the keeping mastered recipes - those are gone too. Autumn stuff remains and presumably winter stuff too. At least the guessing game is over!

Oh and the deco too of course.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like they took everything from my in bakery except Christmas. I haven't checked my other games yet. I am absolutely furious!! They took things that weren't even holiday!!!! Like the sugar coater and dehydrator in bakery! Why would they do that?!?! They didn't listen to us at all did they? Do we even matter to you TL?!?!

Rhino Keeper
    They even took the vintage fall table and chair... Why?? I don't get it.

Fashion Designer
    they didnt take any halloween stuff in my bakery....i have all recipes and decor ...took everything else

Fashion Designer
    fireplace oven is gone...turkey oven, world games over, healthy sweets machine, candy cane maker, emerald oven, winter wonder oven, dehydrator, sugar coater, marzipan, candy hatchery, santa's oven.....all the halloween appliances are still here.....wow...thats a lot of appliances gone!!!!

Executive Chef
    Okay I thought I was going nuts. I'm soooooo epically angry! Ugh I wish I could curse on here because there are some words I would LOVE to use right now!!!! It hasn't hit my bakery or restaurant but all of my catalogs that I HAD MASTERED disappeared in FS!!!!! What gives TL?! Why were we given false information ?! All that time and god knows the coins wasted on trying to master things before today.

Executive Chef
    ouch forgot the fireplace... and the sugar coater.. bought the coffin and cauldron instead..

Fashion Designer
    I want to say 'thank you' to TL for their wonderful multitude of appliances and decorations that were supplied this holiday season, obviously it all left a large impression on the users here on the boards. I see this 'push' to remove content as the only way I would've mastered any of it, and, even if coins were lost, gems have been awarded where they were due. Just think of it as a coin-gem exhange. We all knew that this would happen, and I, like everyone, would always like more time, but we will not have any more so we must make the best of it ~

Fashion Designer
    The reason I tried to master before today was to get the gems. I never cook a recipe after I master it unless it brings a lot of coins. My dehydrator didn't disappear... I'd better check again