Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Weekly Update 3-20-13

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee329 View Post
    I'm ready to move on besides the jade dragon is taking up enough room so not going to add anymore Asian items. Bring on Easter
    Yeah! Bring on easter! I don't mind easter Panda, as long as it's easter theme.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DancinPug View Post
    I'm really ready for a new theme. We didn't even get much for St. Patty's Day, I hope the Easter update is better and comes soon!
    Much ???? we didn't get anything, did we ????

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lesami View Post
    Much ???? we didn't get anything, did we ????
    Nope not a single thing. RS had become my favorite TL game but the updates have been such let downs lately and then no St.Patricks Day update which is what I was looking forward to the most and now it looks like there'll be no Easter update either, it's like why bother anymore unless you want various Asian themes. I think I'll just stick with FS for now or at least until they go down hill too.

Executive Chef
    Update is out - Just a box and a 4000 dollar floor tile. What a let down. I was hoping there would be a LTO for that pond thing.

Fashion Designer
    Wow, what a let down.

Farm Supplier
    I bought a ton of the new floor tiles but I'm a little bummed I can't get my hands on the petal fountain as a non-box item. I'm curious what all is in the Action Chef box; I very rarely ever buy boxes now because I've had too many experiences with getting a 4th place item that'd be nowhere near priced for gems on its own, but more like for coins instead. I just can't justify buying boxes anymore unless it's a box with enough lesser prizes that I like. The Cake & Tea box in Bakery Story for example was a box I enjoyed buying multiple times. It leaves a sour taste in my mouth to have a high chance of getting a teeny tiny box item that'd never be priced for gems on its own so I just don't go along with that particular "business model" anymore.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarmilkppm View Post
    I bought a ton of the new floor tiles but I'm a little bummed I can't get my hands on the petal fountain as a non-box item. I'm curious what all is in the Action Chef box; I very rarely ever buy boxes now because I've had too many experiences with getting a 4th place item that'd be nowhere near priced for gems on its own, but more like for coins instead. I just can't justify buying boxes anymore unless it's a box with enough lesser prizes that I like. The Cake & Tea box in Bakery Story for example was a box I enjoyed buying multiple times. It leaves a sour taste in my mouth to have a high chance of getting a teeny tiny box item that'd never be priced for gems on its own so I just don't go along with that particular "business model" anymore.

I feel the same way. I dont have good luck with boxes on this game. I always get stuck with multiple 4th or 3rd place items. Five in a row sometimes even. After the mess with the valentine one I wont be going near another one anytime soon. Thankfully enough great items and decor have been coming here. Even some out of the box.

They have no idea how much money they would make off of bakery if they did the same. Just once! The cake and tea box, along with the donut one are my loves. Im diving back in, as soon as I get a sale, to find the 1st place sweets display. I finally got first place in the donut box after about 8 tries.

Wow. I'm so happy with this update... wee.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post

You almost had me worried there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Mee too.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast