Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Rhino Keeper
    I activated mine a few days ago and I got the Astromancer dragon but the rest have been commons. I feel like I really shouldn't have to see so many water dragons and corals during my active temple week.

Nightclub Owner
    I got nothing but common dragons since I activated the diamond temple, and all of my Diamond type dragons were bred before I got it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    A discounted Diamond Temple DEFINITELY doesn't work. Today I bought 1,400 gold to see if I can get Astromancer and I got nothing but Leo, Libra, Aquarius and ofc tons of common fails, mostly Water, Magic and Coral. I activated DT 2 days ago and wasted 1,000 gold for the same Astromancer. Totally I wasted 2,400 gold, just the price of Astromancer in the market. Back to Diamond Temple, it is active for 7 days or 168 hours. When speeding the breeding den we pay 1 gold per hour of breeding. I spent 1,200 gold on speeding and 1,200 on hatching the fails. Regular breeding would have taken me 50 days to produce the same amount of fails. Dear TL, the way you treat you loyal players is ridiculously brutal or you don't really care.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTy22 View Post
    we need an official statement please.

Does the temple also work for:
    - pure diamond dragon?
    - diamond hybrids on arctic isle?

Please keep in mind, that we pay real money for this service (diamond temple), so we have the right to know about the conditions of this service.
    I did get confirmation:
    The boost is for Diamond & hybrids on the main island. The boost doesn't apply to the Arctic Isles. This is because the Diamond Temple can only be placed on the home island.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for this information.

Fashion Designer
    I find it sort of silly that S8 holds the diamond breed at such a high level that you have to spend gold to increase your chances and still most complain they dont get it. I am on attempt number 2 for my kiddos account as she does not have a diamond. I have many and got lucky I guess..so far nothing at all, like last time. I've been breeding Scarecrow and Mythic I think for 4-5 months exclusively and no luck and this includes with the second trip buying the temple.

I think at some point S8 would not be so stingy with Diamonds, it isnt like they are the only valuable breed, nor are they really the solid go-to for tournaments. Someone needs to talk to the people in charge and figure out why they are so tight on letting players ENJOY and experience the game????

Rhino Keeper
    Finally cracked and bought the Diamond temple. I've spent 150 gold already speeding through -nothing- but love fails. Tried two other combos to see if it was broken as I'd at least get one or two rares dispersed between the commons but got Hercules and Mist. I'm down to 80 gold now and reluctant to spend more for something that doesn't seem to be working.

Rhino Keeper
    Just bought it. Attempt 1 Coral. Attempt 2 Life. Hmmmmmm. I don't have any dia dragons. And I keep spending all the gold I accumulate...so buying a dia is a far dream for me. Will any four colour combo work, guys?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Just bought it. Attempt 1 Coral. Attempt 2 Life. Hmmmmmm. I don't have any dia dragons. And I keep spending all the gold I accumulate...so buying a dia is a far dream for me. Will any four colour combo work, guys?

Yes or a 5 colour combo.

Search for a breeding calculator and check combos which give the best fails (ones you need or low hatching times)
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Ciarjen! All the best to everyone...