Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Rhino Keeper
    OMG!! I'm sooooo upset that I bought this thing!!! Not only did I spend 150 gold on something I now KNOW won't be breedable...........get this.........it NOW costs 2 gold per hour to speed up breeding times, as opposed to the 1 gold per hr prior to buying the temple. What a jip!!! :-( Thinking of deleting the game and have been playing it solid since November.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    My goodness, the more I read about these new buildings and features that NEVER appear on my iPhone, the more relieved I am that they haven't.
    Consider the 7-day expiration a merciful end to a cruel charade. Assuming it really gives you 6x the chance of breeding Diamond, what value does that hold when you don't know what the odds are to begin with? If you normally have a 1 percent chance of breeding Diamond, you would now have a 6 percent chance. Oh joy! How encouraging is that? And for all you know, the unboosted chance is even lower than 1 percent.
    TeamLava will never give you the actual probabilities assigned to the various levels of rarity, so you will never know what your supposedly increased odds are with Boosted Breed or Diamond Temple.
    Even if you DID know, understand that even a 99 percent chance, as great as it may sound, could still result in a fail.
    IMPULSE is what's leading players to jump at these offers. If you really look at what they're selling you, you'll realize it's air in a bottle.
    Well said, bravo on the common sense reality check of this game. TL is clever enough to know how to separate a fool from his money, and not to forget all the kids who play, that's just devious cold blooded business, but still clever to the market they understand all too well. Once again, bravo TL with a shame on you, slow head shake from side to side with a grin.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cymoril69 View Post
    OMG!! I'm sooooo upset that I bought this thing!!! Not only did I spend 150 gold on something I now KNOW won't be breedable...........get this.........it NOW costs 2 gold per hour to speed up breeding times, as opposed to the 1 gold per hr prior to buying the temple. What a jip!!! :-( Thinking of deleting the game and have been playing it solid since November.
    I felt sorry for you. TL should have written that buying this temporary temple would also double your speed up cost.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    I felt sorry for you. TL should have written that buying this temporary temple would also double your speed up cost.
    That's not clear that is happening as many who didn't buy this thing are getting double costs...so it's most likely just a double whammy. We'll take your gold for your purchase and it's different for everyone...then we'll steal more of your gold from you.

Rhino Keeper
    I just want it for decoration but I'm not buying it if it comes with tricks.....

Thanks for all the great feedback, everyone!

The new Diamond Temple increases the odds of breeding a Diamond Dragon as well as ANY Diamond hybrid. Hopefully that clarifies things a bit.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh .... I don't have it anyways.

Rhino Keeper
    Ios only or just random or beta??

Rhino Keeper
    Really wanted a treasure cave too never got that I hope I get a chance at both diamond castle and treasure cave in the future

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cymoril69 View Post
    Don't feel bad!
    I got the doubled prices WITHOUT buying that stupid thing
    At least you got a shinny decor out of it