Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheshire dragon: May 30, 2013

Farm Supplier
    Got this one using FT x BB .. Got only forest and air as fails..not bad

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amnesiaNo9 View Post
    Not had that problem, did give me both eventually using diamond/fairytale, suggest you just keep persevering with that combo, got 3 x gold dragon as fails tho but they ain't too bad as fails, as long as you have the space for them! Good luck!
    Thanks! I think diamond is good too. Don't have gold yet, not had my diamond terribly long, but I'm going to stick with it best thing I've gotten so far with this are 3x more FT 2 fairy and a parakeet that was mon/tues nothing else since then

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    Thanks! I think diamond is good too. Don't have gold yet, not had my diamond terribly long, but I'm going to stick with it best thing I've gotten so far with this are 3x more FT 2 fairy and a parakeet that was mon/tues nothing else since then
    Good luck! Get a lot of fruitfuls which is annoying. My 2 gold's came within a few breeding attempts apart so i think is probably a good combo if you need a few different dragons which come from the combo as you do. Good luck again :-)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    Parakeet is a nice fail, I would like another of those but not had one for about 8 months! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    yeh first try with diamond and fairytale

I haven't been able to get BigBad using FT X FT or any other combo off and on for the last few days. So this morning I put in FT X FT and got 14 hrs. Yay. I wonder if I can get BigBad with FT X Cheshire?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amnesiaNo9 View Post
    Parakeet is a nice fail, I would like another of those but not had one for about 8 months! Lol
    Ha! Went back and cleared out an air, threw in diamond/FT and got 12 hrs! I really wanted big bad but at least I got it! Thank you for the luck, it's just what I needed I will keep this one little it's cuter that way lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenlynnethethird View Post
    I haven't been able to get BigBad using FT X FT or any other combo off and on for the last few days. So this morning I put in FT X FT and got 14 hrs. Yay. I wonder if I can get BigBad with FT X Cheshire?
    Do you mean Chesire with FT x BB? You have a Big Bad cooking, not a Chesire.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenlynnethethird View Post
    Congrats you do have Big Bad! Now you need Cheshire lol

Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Do you mean Chesire with FT x BB? You have a Big Bad cooking, not a Chesire.
    No, I don't have BigBad. I just got 14 hrs using FT X FT. I'm thinking it has to be Cheshire