Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kite Dragon

Banned
    SUNRISE, people, not sunset pr sunshine. ;D kidding. Ehehehe. (Yes, we all hate that fail time, so we try to forget about that dragon)

Congrats Kooky

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    SUNRISE, people, not sunset pr sunshine. ;D kidding. Ehehehe. (Yes, we all hate that fail time, so we try to forget about that dragon)

Congrats Kooky
    Lol i didn't even notice that! Idk maybe that big huge sun on it's tail laughing at me... finally got to my head

Fashion Designer
    11 Hrs Just got it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    11 Hrs Just got it
    Nice foxie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    11 Hrs Just got it
    Congrats!

And yeah, that crazy sunrise will make us all go mad. Lol.

All 5 pink dragons (adults not epic yet)... I used gold to speed up all evolutions and breeding hatching times but bred these the usual way... The hardest to get was flower dragon... Take almost 20 tries.. The other 4 were surprisingly easy and all happened in the first 1-5 breeding efforts..... Feel sorry for my Virtue Dragon.... Her virtue was definitely not intact after the epic breeding programme I put her under okay hehe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jrwheoki View Post
    All 5 pink dragons (adults not epic yet)... I used gold to speed up all evolutions and breeding hatching times but bred these the usual way... The hardest to get was flower dragon... Take almost 20 tries.. The other 4 were surprisingly easy and all happened in the first 1-5 breeding efforts..... Feel sorry for my Virtue Dragon.... Her virtue was definitely not intact after the epic breeding programme I put her under okay hehe

I loved it

Rhino Keeper
    Got this one with gold x flower. First pairing honeybee, second pairing kite.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch4 View Post
    Got this one with gold x flower. First pairing honeybee, second pairing kite.
    I should mention I tried gold x virtue first, got several firestorms and a sunrise with that combo.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch4 View Post
    I should mention I tried gold x virtue first, got several firestorms and a sunrise with that combo.
    Idky but i'm loving this one lol. Isn't it the cutest????

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast