Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/20/2012 Update Released! - Patch Notes

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    If we can only get those gold things through adventure, at least how many days will it take to complete sir pig less worth's goal? This update's slow me down even worst than glimmerdust crisis. I keep picturing that in every TL update meeting the main agenda will be 'anything to slow the enthusiast players down' ...But I understand, it's not easy catching up with these game addict's speed. :P not to mention they're pretty hard to satisfy.
    Makes glimmer dusts look like a piece of cake in comparison. I think I'm happy with my little black coin piggy for now. Oh I updated the App Store update, and it's exactly the same.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    I see there's an update in App Store now too. Has anyone done it yet?
    I have done it, but can't say I have noticed any difference.

Fashion Designer
    Booooh can't we make the sweet recipes anymore? I went to use up some surplus milk but can't find the sweet cream recipe!

New Resident
    What with energy??? On my 16th level is still max. 30 energy, but it was 37 before I don't understand... When you fix that ?

Host(ess)
    Thanks for the animations - a great improvement!

Quote Originally Posted by freshpickins View Post
    Just saw that, I guess it's good that I stocked up before the update. This should keep me going for awhile.
    Me too. But I've been telling so many neighbors about the 2x drop that now they'll think I'm off my rocker (or just a big fat liar) if they don't read the forum

Banned
    Red Mushroom Circle still drops the same amount of Glimmerdust as before, and can still drop 2 Glimmerdust. The *way* it drops it is a bit different. Instead of getting 0,2,0,0,2 over five harvests, you might get 0,1,1,0,2.

how many times do we have to feed the black piglet for it to grow !!????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by charissalim View Post
    how many times do we have to feed the black piglet for it to grow !!????
    The Black Piglet is a bit of a slow-growing piggy, you will need to feed it 12 times before it becomes an adult.

Fashion Designer
    I'm collecting stuff like a mad woman but not a troll in sight yet! Any hints?

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast