Thread: The legendary sword Excalibam- Thurston

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I forged the enchanted blade but it is not showing up when I click on the troll kings lair???
    The enchanted sword isn't excalibam. There'll be another quest to either get it, swap it or upgrade it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    The enchanted sword isn't excalibam. There'll be another quest to either get it, swap it or upgrade it.
    Ahhh, okay! You're a legend Maguar.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Do you known when that quest is avail. Already have enchanted sword.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by teduw View Post
    Have you reached the kings troll lair yet? ..... I am approaching and guessing that there will be a quest to forge the sword then..... Will post an update when I get there.

Nightclub Owner
    Not yet as I'm concentrating on wheat not the quests. From what I know you've got at least the quests to get his pants, helmet, armor and to defeat 10 of each monster. If I hear anymore ill keep you posted.

New Resident
    I'm guessing you have to wait until after you have built Thurston's fort to trigger quest to craft the Excalibam? I am currently at the Royal Defender quest which involves constructing a Ballista and gathering 60 Stout Knights. I am hoping after completing it i will trigger Thurstons fort.

Fashion Designer
    Where can i find the mithril, beside dark cave adventure? I thought i've read it somewhere but i didn't remember on what thread.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    Where can i find the mithril, beside dark cave adventure? I thought i've read it somewhere but i didn't remember on what thread.
    Have you got the quest to find Mithral in the dark caves? I did on one of my games and found the Mithral first time in the cave, I am wondering if it always does that

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Have you got the quest to find Mithral in the dark caves? I did on one of my games and found the Mithral first time in the cave, I am wondering if it always does that
    Yes, I'm sending my knights there right now. I hope they don't get lost. Last time they went for hunting bandits 24 hours and came home with rat tail. Seriously guys... i've been feeding you healthy stew and the best you can found is that?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    Yes, I'm sending my knights there right now. I hope they don't get lost. Last time they went for hunting bandits 24 hours and came home with rat tail. Seriously guys... i've been feeding you healthy stew and the best you can found is that?!
    And they lose all their swords.... Highly disappointing knights they are!!!