Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown Dragon RELISTED until April 8 2016

Farm Supplier

A Clown Dragon At Last..

I wasn't bothered about hatching the Clown dragon, I do not like its epic form at all,but eventually it was the last one of what I call the regular dragons,that I hadn't bred....so my lvl 1 clown which I have called Corin is staying at lvl 1 Before I go for the New Dawn Dragons I would like all of the Diamond dragons.. 3 down,4 to go.
    When I visit other Dragon Story members there don't seem be many with any Diamond Dragons. Are you trying to hatch them or are you concentrating on the dragons that came with the New Dawn update?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying now, but have only just started, I've breed about six times and had one rare, rest common.

Farm Supplier
    I was nearly on lvl 60 when Got my Infinity Dragon,it took 6 tries using epic Wizard /epic Fairy my Cruisader took 12 tries with my Epic fire dragon and Infinity 14 tries to get a Quetszel dragon with my epic forest/ Infinity..worththe wait though.

Banned
    Well, I am not trying right now...
    I want to get the leopard dragon first.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAGuppies View Post
    Well, I am not trying right now...
    I want to get the leopard dragon first.
    I want the leopard too... but can't handle getting a sunrise right now. I have 1 and that was bad/long enough.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    I want the leopard too... but can't handle getting a sunrise right now. I have 1 and that was bad/long enough.
    One????? I have three. Only epicing (new word, call webster) one though, the others will be gone when space is needed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    One????? I have three. Only epicing (new word, call webster) one though, the others will be gone when space is needed.
    Yikes @ 3!
    I tried once in hope to get Griffin or Leopard, but yeah... Sunrise is how that turned out...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    Yikes @ 3!
    I tried once in hope to get Griffin or Leopard, but yeah... Sunrise is how that turned out...
    That's not counting the ones I sent bye bye.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    That's not counting the ones I sent bye bye.
    Same here. Lol. Well, I think I have an adult sunrise, then bred and kept a second one, as sold the third. Annoying little creepers IMHO. then again, you tried for leopard and I didn't.

I have two griffins too.

Fashion Designer
    I would like a clown but I despise mist dragons and that's probably the reason I stay away from blue/yellow combos.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast