Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer
    Lots of reasonably priced items this sale. I'm even able to complete max levels of some energy droppers. I'll have to wait for more info on some other items though, however the bear-on could be fun (also a another chance at getting rotten cabbages is always handy, given the quick turnaround on tent prizes). I really do not like when a card reads 'Visit/pet them to see what they've found for you'. Anyway I hope the players who want items are able to get some great items this time round.

Just read the first 2 steps in the Luna tale - looks like it's a long term story.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Lots of reasonably priced items this sale. I'm even able to complete max levels of some energy droppers. I'll have to wait for more info on some other items though, however the bear-on could be fun (also a another chance at getting rotten cabbages is always handy, given the quick turnaround on tent prizes). I really do not like when a card reads 'Visit/pet them to see what they've found for you'. Anyway I hope the players who want items are able to get some great items this time round.

Just read the first 2 steps in the Luna tale - looks like it's a long term story.
    The Bear-on is cute, but a poor source of cabbages, at least for me. I bought one when I was a brand new player thinking it would help me, but it really hasn't.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.