Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove 2012 Holiday Content

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, FrozenTurtle, for beginning the clarification process. Does this mean that the various gift items related to holidays (shamrock, painted egg, bunny ears, etc) will also be removed from the game? Just to clarify, holidays mean Valentines, St Patricks, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas??? Do the World Games stay?

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, and is Chinese New Year included as a holiday also?

A complete list would be most helpful for those of us who might want to get something before it is gone.

Any seasonal recipes from a regular (non-seasonal) appliance will be removed unless you have mastered it. If you want to keep these recipes, be sure to master it before the deadline. Any seasonal recipes on seasonal appliances which you have previously purchased or any seasonal recipes which you had to unlock will remain in your game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Any seasonal recipes from a regular (non-seasonal) appliance will be removed unless you have mastered it. If you want to keep these recipes, be sure to master it before the deadline. Any seasonal recipes on seasonal appliances which you have previously purchased or any seasonal recipes which you had to unlock will remain in your game.
    Is world games( Olympic ) considered seasonal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Is world games( Olympic ) considered seasonal?
    I know you want an official word from TL but I would say yes. Why would I keep things from an event that occurs every four years. I know it's two years between the Winter and the Summer Olympics.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    I know you want an official word from TL but I would say yes. Why would I keep things from an event that occurs every four years. I know it's two years between the Winter and the Summer Olympics.
    Yeah .. But it gets confusing when the pop up say holiday content but tl staff now says seasonal content
    I don't consider Olympics a holiday

As for seasonal content then all summer/ fall/ would mean they would go too?

Fashion Designer
    I haven't cooked any of the valentine cookies. I want to know if there is time to master it.

How many total serving from level one to four, to master a recipe?

Grand Emperor
    The Valentine cookies were released in 2010, so I don't think it'll be released. It wasn't released last year with the 2011 valentines content.

Level 1 = 8 recipes
    Level 2 = 23
    Level 3 = 43
    Level 4 = 83

That is 83 total recipes, not to get to the next level

Really not enough time to even consider mastering all the recipes and we can not be sure which recipes will be considered "seasonal" by the whims of some TL staff member. all the games are included in this. Many were focused on goals and had no time to master recipes, fashions, crops which came out late or even AFTER Christmas. As there were previous holiday recipes in the cookbook, including Valentine or Easter, many presumed we had time.

Guess I will be up a
    L night for a few days if I want to even try to master some of these.

Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    I haven't cooked any of the valentine cookies. I want to know if there is time to master it.

How many total serving from level one to four, to master a recipe?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    The Valentine cookies were released in 2010, so I don't think it'll be released. It wasn't released last year with the 2011 valentines content.

Level 1 = 8 recipes
    Level 2 = 23
    Level 3 = 43
    Level 4 = 83

That is 83 total recipes, not to get to the next level
    Thanks for the information. It's the only seasonal recipe I haven't mastered. I will have enough time.....I have 40 oven!!!
    I will do it just i case they remove it.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast