Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairytale Dragon-

Banned
    Oh gosh, why do people refuse to read the first posts? It clearly shows the egg, time and breeding combo. Yet some are asking if anyone has it yet and what are the colors. Jeez! I'm going over to castle. Something more fun is happening. I've had three fruitfuls already. Another ten hours in the den. I hope my parakeet pops out along the way.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Oh gosh, why do people refuse to read the first posts? It clearly shows the egg, time and breeding combo. Yet some are asking if anyone has it yet and what are the colors. Jeez! I'm going over to castle. Something more fun is happening. I've had three fruitfuls already. Another ten hours in the den. I hope my parakeet pops out along the way.
    Don't be sad my friend, at least the Fruitful finally looks better then something. Yeap that Fairytale dragon lolx.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Don't be sad my friend, at least the Fruitful finally looks better then something. Yeap that Fairytale dragon lolx.
    And to think I actually was going to keep the dweeb on my island. He's back on MY banned list!

Executive Chef
    I don't like how the fairytale dragon looks at all. I do love that the symbol for this new type of dragons is a pixie haha. Hopefully the next few dragons in this series will actually be pretty and not look like the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland or something.

Executive Chef
    Usually one stage in a dragons line looks decent, but this thing is ugly all the way through. The baby is the most plausible, but that thing can't breed.

Executive Chef
    TL should made this ugly little caterpillar turn into a beautiful butterfly when it's in epic stages. This dragon remind me of the caterpillar in A Bugs Life, ugly all the way through even when he can fly. lolx

Rhino Keeper
    My fairytale version wont even open, so forget it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zhynabella View Post
    Thanks! Its on comment 51 fyi!
    It kinda looks like Absolem the blue caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland :P
    Haha I just said the same thing! Glad someone agrees with me. That thing always freaked me out in Alice anyway.

Executive Chef
    I agree with you all haha. It should never leave those early stages because it is just awful looking....it was just not at all what I expected when I saw the fairytale hab which was before I saw the ugly dragon that is supposed to go in it. I wish there were some fancy new habs that housed 3 dragons and wasn't specific to any color. I was hoping fairytale was like that but nope.

Rhino Keeper
    You guys are hypocritical, at times. You complain when newer dragons look like older ones; then when new ones are released with new styles, you're unhappy with them. I'll admit, the Fairytale isn't exactly Mistmoth or Mask beauty, but I do love the concept and structure, it kinda veers off normal dragon-esque styles. I automatically think Alice & Wonderland from this dragon and I believe that was the point.