Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: March Content Update - Teasers & Info!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    And is level 30 still going to be the highest level? (Fingers crossed for an increase and pretty please for good measure)
    Increasing the level cap is something we want to explore down the road, but it doesn't have an official timetable right now.

Nightclub Owner
    Fair enough. Thanks for letting us know

Fashion Designer
    wow...i cant wait...everything is so magical....you guys have the best graphic designers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GTMoney View Post
    The Amphitheatre will have a higher level requirement than the Cathedral, which was previously the highest at LV 22. We believe it's good for the game if players who reach high levels are rewarded with more construction options. ;D
    Thank you. I'm really close to level 26. So, I'm good...for now.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

New Resident
    I hope the new update will give us the possibility to expand because we' ll need place for the new buildings, and please don't make it so difficult to have the Alicorn's parts.

Nightclub Owner
    No expansions for this one

Quote Originally Posted by GTMoney View Post
    There are no plans to open additional expansions in March, but new expansions will probably be opened in April as part of an update that will add a new character and associated quests and storyline.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! New buildings!

I for one do Not want it to be easy to get the Alicorn because we have topped out on the story line and we need something to do while we wait.

I wonder how we will fit more stuff into our full kingdoms! I want my buildings all updated to the max, so everything is out. It's pretty full.

Wow, another update! This looks so good. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    I might chop all my trees down to make room, and put craft buildings in storage as ik not using some of them very much. Desperately out of room! The new buildings look gorgeous.

Executive Chef
    yippee!!! End of first week in march is my birthday - what a lovely birthday pressie it will be if this arrives on schedule

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast