Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Crafting Dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by septune View Post
    how much did each of the new buildings cost ?
    does anyone know?
    can they post the amounts please so we can have an idea of the cost.
    thank you
    700 coins each but that was for testers. It might be a lot more for everyone with the full release

thank you for the information

Executive Chef
    i wish i didnt know about the update

cant stop staring at the empty space

cant imagine how i would feel if they didnt include us in the update this thursday

Rhino Keeper
    Hello,

I wanted to let you all know we're planning to release the Trading and Crafting features to 100% of iOS players Friday morning.

The only difference is that the Ruby Dragon won't be the only dragon you can craft...

As a reminder, these features are only available with the 1.2 version from a few weeks ago. If you got that, you have these features. We just have to turn them on.

Game on,

-Jake.

Banned
    Nice! Thank you! Speculation is fun but confirmation is great!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Hello,

I wanted to let you all know we're planning to release the Trading and Crafting features to 100% of iOS players Friday morning.

The only difference is that the Ruby Dragon won't be the only dragon you can craft...

As a reminder, these features are only available with the 1.2 version from a few weeks ago. If you got that, you have these features. We just have to turn them on.

Game on,

-Jake.

Yaaaaay! Thanks Jake can't wait to see what else you guys have in store for us!

Hope android gets the goodies soon...

Host(ess)
    Ooh good to kno!!! I seriously haven't slept properly since all the new buildings started popping up everywhere!! The blank craft screen has given me the worst case of OCD lol... I even hunted down my old game on iPod and prayed that it was one of the testers, but alas, it was not. So all I need to know is what day is Friday lmao...I'm sure I read that there's a zone calculator here somewhere...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flugate View Post
    Ooh good to kno!!! I seriously haven't slept properly since all the new buildings started popping up everywhere!! The blank craft screen has given me the worst case of OCD lol... I even hunted down my old game on iPod and prayed that it was one of the testers, but alas, it was not. So all I need to know is what day is Friday lmao...I'm sure I read that there's a zone calculator here somewhere...
    I'm on GMT so they're 8 hours ahead of me. Maning their mornings are my mid/late afternoons. For example, it's 12:48 there whereas here it's 19:48. so I will get the updates on Friday late afternoon. Dangit. I probably won't have wi-fi around. Gonna watch The Hobbit <3

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    I'm on GMT so they're 8 hours ahead of me. Maning their mornings are my mid/late afternoons. For example, it's 12:48 there whereas here it's 19:48. so I will get the updates on Friday late afternoon. Dangit. I probably won't have wi-fi around. Gonna watch The Hobbit <3
    Thanks for that!! Im in australia so will do the maths later lol ...Ummmm just a word of warning...from experience eating popcorn n playing DS can be nasty, the screen gets pretty gross...enjoy the movie ;-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flugate View Post
    Thanks for that!! Im in australia so will do the maths later lol ...Ummmm just a word of warning...from experience eating popcorn n playing DS can be nasty, the screen gets pretty gross...enjoy the movie ;-)
    Look at this, I just googled it. Isn't it neat? https://www.worldtimezone.com

Eheheh, i will try not to use the iPad in the movies x) thanks!