Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown Dragon RELISTED until April 8 2016

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    I get the Pop up, but no Dragon in the market.
    The Dragons took a flight and are playing Hide and Seek! Don't worry, we're professional Dragon Catchers (and a retired dragon slayer ;D *ahem*) and we're working to resolve this as soon as possible.

Executive Chef
    Are these new dragons not showing up in the market another bug...... I would like to see them..

Executive Chef
    Sorry would not have posted above comment if I had seen post from PonyRoar first

Well hopefully the delay in releasing the dragons is because they are rolling out New Dawn for you Android players

Farm Supplier
    I din even have the pop out!! Is the new dragon release? Can we start breeding? I left my breeding den n egg empty for quite some time to prepare.. Pls don waste time any more!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    The Dragons took a flight and are playing Hide and Seek! Don't worry, we're professional Dragon Catchers (and a retired dragon slayer ;D *ahem*) and we're working to resolve this as soon as possible.
    Is there way to credit back my gold that I spend speeding up monsters thinking the next monster would be the the new hybrid monster? This isn't fair. If I have known this I would have waited.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    Is there way to credit back my gold that I spend speeding up monsters thinking the next monster would be the the new hybrid monster? This isn't fair. If I have known this I would have waited.
    I just did the same thing in Monster Story Got the update popup, spent a buncha gold, then realized it wasnt in the market either. Sigh.

Lol, Team Lava made a dragonsona guys!

I thought we were going to have unlimited habitats, I've reach the limit long time ago and I'll have to star selling dragons and some habits so I can buy diamond habits or light habits for my dragons

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    This issue also occurs in Monster Story. We're looking into this one, too.
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 09-27-12 at 04:40 PM. Reason: pony hooves make typo ;<

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast